Party Soon? 🍺

I manage to get a quarter of the tests done. After work today, I'll try to do the rest. I should be able to one before the first patient.

"(Y/N)," Killer comes down the stairs. He looks a little upset.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, you going back to doing tests?"

"Yes, I would like you and Kidd not to mention it to anyone, please. I'll get in shit, for you pair knowing."

"We won't tell anyone. After they're done, is that it?"

"I don't know, I have to talk to Law."

"Talk to Law about?" Kidd comes down the stairs. One grumpy and the other upset.

"What I need to do after I'm done."

"That's it isn't it? No more after the blood."

"No, I said I'll help Law. And I am, I don't know how long it'll take. You'll just have to be patient."

"Great..." - "Yeah..."

I kiss them both, "I love you both. I'm going to go do a quick one. I'll be back." I head to my surgery.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Hmm, surprise me ~" I close the door and get started.

- Kidd/Killer -

"How long?"

I start breakfast, "how long what?"

"Till she's done with him?"

"What (Y/N) is doing is important. Who knows. We'll just have to deal with it."

"Great..." Why does she have to help him? Why does she have to be so nice for?

"We should be happy that (Y/N) is working. Law came to her."

"Hmmm... How long is this doctor thing going to take?"

"I don't know. Would have to ask her. I think four to six years? She's already a vet, it shouldn't take her that long."

"That's too fucking long!" She'll be working long hours... Working with males. She'll come home tired... No mating...

"Hmm ~ Something smell good."

(Y/N) touches my arm, "I'm making choc chip waffles."

"Ohh! I can't wait ~ Thank you ~"

She kisses me, "you're welcome."

Killer getting all the attention... "You thought I forgot about you? ~" She comes over.

"What? I didn't do anything."

She kisses me, "you fix my door. It's better than before ~ Thank you ~"

"Of course, it's better than before! I did it!"

"Hehe, just don't break it."

- (Y/N) -

After dinner, I'll give them some love and attention. One test should be done before my first patient. Then I can do another one during my break.

"(Y/N)."

I look up the stairs and Heat rubs his neck. "You okay?"

"Can you take a look at my neck?"

"Sure."

"You right?" Kidd looks over at him.

"My neck feels weird."

"I'll have a look now before breakfast."