Nekos? 🙀🙀 🍈🍑

After a long and tiring night, little Red makes it through. Little Blonde opens his eyes.

"Good morning little guy. How are you feeling?"

Looks at me groggily, "it's okay. You'll feel better soon. How about I take a look at your leg?"

I move closer, go to pick up his leg. He quickly pulls away and regrets it. "Please?"

He hesitates, holds his leg out. "Thank you." Take a look over his leg, clean it up and bandage it.

"You keep resting, I'll make you something to eat." He lays back down.

~~~~

I come back up, with a coffee, toast and moshed wheat bixes. I see Blonde trying to stand up. "Hey not so fast, you're not ready. Here have something to eat."

I place the dish down in front of him. Sit him in front of it, "here try and eat."

He starts lapping it up. That's good at least he's eating. Hear whimpers, little Red starts stirring. "Good morning, glad to see you're awake."

He lifts his head, wobbles a bit. "Still got drugs in your system. That's okay, at least you're not in pain."

He catches sight of the wheat bixs. Tries to move, "hold on."

I grab the spoonful, hold it out for him. He looks to Blonde then at the dish. He nods, Red starts lapping at the spoon. "You're both eating that's great."

~~~~

After breakfast, they fell back to sleep. I decided to have a nap. "At least I feel a bit better, after a nap."

Attend to Red's leg, put fresh bandages. One's he had on bled  through. Man, I don't know what to do. I really hope it doesn't get infected.

- Time Skip A Few Days -

Over the next few days, it was touch and go. I ended up giving them names. Named blonde Soldier, he soldiering through this. And Red Captain, Soldier seems to look to him for answers. Whenever he puts his head up as if he's talking to him. Thankfully there are no signs of infection. Which is great! Captain's recovery going to take a while. Some of the muscle was torn off the bone. I can see they're both fighters. Even if they are strays they're are full of fight and eager to live. Soldier already up and walking. He tends to follow me everywhere I go. If I have to go out, he sits at the door and is there when I get back.

~~~~

Get home from working at one of the other clinics. I attend to Captain's and Soldier's leg and go to bed. Both of them curl up on the bed, as I fall asleep.

~~~~

"Kidd we can't leave yet, your arm still healing!"

"I don't care, Killer, we're leaving!"

Huh? Who's talking? What?! There are people in my house!! I sit up, come face to face with two guys sitting on my bed. Two NAKED guys!

"Who the fuck are you?! And why are you naked?!"

"Calm down (Y/N)!" Blonde held his hands out.

"How do you know my name!!"

"Arrr she doesn't realise who we are..."

What? Am I suppose to know who there are? I don't remember inviting two attractive, well built, hot guys... Wait... Their left arms, one's got serve burns and the other got stitches all up his arm.

"Captain...? Soldier...?"

"Took your time..." Captain glared at me.

I notice they have cat ears and tails? "What's going on?" They look between each other. "Hey, I deserve an answer!"

"What do mean what's going? You're like us! A Nekomata." Captain shouted.

"I'm not a Nekomata if I was don't you think I would walk around with ears and a tail?!" I always wanted to be one as a kid. Now it's just a fantasy.

"Your Father, Mother is Rayleigh and Shakky. They're both Nekos." Soldier looks at me strangely.

"They're my adoptive parents. Wait... What? They're Nekos too?"

"Fuck me we're her first..." Captain slides his hand down his face.

Hold on... I've seen Nekos before, the night my parents tried to kill me. The two little boys, I thought I was imagining it.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Soldier places his hand on mine.

"Y-yes I'm fine."

"That's good, we'll leave so you can sleep."

"You don't have to leave. You could sleep with me?"

They look at me confused, then they start smirking.

"Oh, we can sleep with you." Captain crawls up the bed.

"We certainly can," Soldier crawls up too.

"Th-that's not what I meant..." Captain now on my left, Soldier on my right.

"You sure about that?" Captain gets up close to my face.

"Y-yes?"

Soldier holds my hair, "so soft."

Captain moves to my neck, "Captain what are you d-doing?" He doesn't speak, he licks my neck. Soldier licks the other side. "Arrr ~"

- Third -

They begin sucking your neck, you bit your lip to stop from moaning.

Kidd's hand travelled up your leg. Killer's travelled up your shirt. They slowly push you down into the bed.

You couldn't believe it! You had two hot Neko guys on either side of you. The best thing is they were built, not slim not like the ones you've seen in anime. One of your fantasies was coming true.

Killer was groping your breast, as Kidd massage your thigh. Your body started to give you away as you gave in to their touch.

Kidd's hand travels up your pyjama shorts. He presses his thumb to your clit. "Arrr ~"

Kidd smirks, pulling you up straddling his lap. "You're in for a rough night."

Before you could say anything, he kisses you roughly. You kiss him back, arms wrap his neck. Kidd's hands reach your butt, squeezes hard. Making you moan into the kiss.

Killer started to get jealous. He pulls you off of Kidd's lap onto his. "Don't forget about me now."

He holds your face gently, kisses you. You kiss back. He was gentle, till he bites your lip. Causing you to squeal, his tongue darts in calming your mouth. Killer could see that Kidd was pissed. As Kidd went to pull you off of Killer. He reaches to far, he hisses in pain. You stop hop-off Killer.

"Captain you okay?" You ask concern lace your voice. You gently pick up his arm, inspect it.

"I'm fine," he goes to pull away. But cause himself more pain.

"No, you're not! You've opened up your stitches. Hold still I'll go get my stuff." You went downstairs and grab your kit. On the way back you grab two pairs of pants. That your Dad left behind. You handed them the pants, stitch Kidd back up.

"You have to be careful. I don't want you reopening them." Gently run your hand over his. You turn around to Killer, started treating his arm. "And you... You may have burns, but you still have to be careful." They both look away, you could help but giggle. "Come on it's time for bed." You climb into your super king bed.

You lay in the middle and patted each side of you. They hesitate but climb into bed. They turn over with their backs to you. You sigh, causing them both to turn over. Grab Killer's arm, drape it over your stomach. Gently took Kidd's also placed it on your stomach.

You place hand each on their arms. "Goodnight, Captain, Soldier."

"It's Kidd."

"Killer."

You giggle, "goodnight Kidd, Killer."

They squeeze your side. Rest their heads on your shoulder, snuggled into you. You close your eyes and drifted off to sleep.