Nami 🐱

You wake up to your alarm going off. You reach up to the bedhead, and press snooze.

You look see Kidd and Killer in their usual sleeping spots. Cuddling into your side, arms wrap around your waist. You pat them, their ears flicker.

'They're so cute when they're sleeping ~'

Your alarms went off again. You grab your phone. Turn off your other alarms. You had a text from Law.

Law: Morning (Y/N). After you're finished with work today. I want to talk to you.

'Hmmm... I better reply. Now I have to wiggle my way out of their grip...'

After five minutes of wiggling, prying their hands off you. You manage to get out of bed. You head down the stairs. Reply to him.

(Y): Morning Law, if you're worried about your results. I can check on them now and tell you. I'm sure your results are clear.

You head to your surgery. Start checking the blood work. Your phone goes off.

Law: I rather the results in person.

(Y): Okay then

Law: When do you finish today?

You bring up your timetable.

(Y): My last patient at 1630.

Law: I'll be over at 1715.

(Y): Okay, I'll let you know if anything comes up.

Law: As will I.

You check the blood work. It comes back all clear. "I knew they would come back clear. I guess I'll be doing it every year."

You finish up the paperwork. Go to make your breakfast. As you go out, you see Killer coming down.

"Good morning Killer ~"

He comes down and pulls you in close. He kisses you, he starts purring.

"Hehe, someone happy this morning."

"I'm not allowed to be?" He nuzzled into your neck.

"Haha, Killer." He nips your neck, "hmm ~"

"You're helping me make breakfast."

"Okay ~"

He carries you into the kitchen. The two of you start breakfast.

~~~~

Not long after you started cooking. Kidd came down and pulled you away. He too had nuzzled into your neck, nip you.

They had both left a purple mark on either side. You made an attempt to hide them. Left enough for patients to see, keep them happy.

~~~~

It was almost time for your last patient. You quickly grab a drink, hear someone at the door.

"Crap! Coming," you open the door and see Nami. "Hey, Nammii."

She pulls you in to your surgery and shuts the door. "It's locked."

"Mind telling me why you almost rip my arm off?"

"Oh sorry. We need to talk."

"Okay, I have a patient coming. Wait a second. Did you really name yourself Beri?!"

"Yes. We need to talk."

"Okay, you know you didn't need to make an appointment." You sit in your chair.