Looking For Strays 🐱🐱

⚠️ Warning child abuse is mention. A ⚠️ will show the beginning and another show the end. If you wish to skip it ⚠️

"Where am I?" The girl puts her hand out to feel the material that was around her.

⚠️

"Shut up you brat!" A woman elbows into the hessian bag the girl was in.

"Mummy please stop! It hurts!" The girl cries out.

The car stops, the man and woman hop out. The man grabs the bag holds over the railing. "You wanna act like a cat! You'll be treated like a cat!"

He throws the bag over a small bridge, into the water. They quickly get back into the car and drive away. The girl cries for help, as she tries to escape.

⚠️

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!" She starts to sink. As she takes one last breath, she hears two boys calling out.

"We're coming!" - "Hang on!"

The girl starts to lose consciousness, feels like she's being pulled up. She blacks out...

~~~~

"She's alive! Quickly give me your jacket!" As the girl opens her eyes, she sees a blonde-haired man. To her side a younger red-haired man taking his jacket off.

"You're safe now," red-haired spoke softly to her.

The blonde carried her back up to the road. As she looks back, she see two boys. One with dark red hair and the other blonde, and cat ears?

Beep Beep Beep

- (Y/N) -

"What the? Oh, it's my alarm..." Press my phone to shut it up.

"Gawd damn it's sooo early!" I grab my phone, check my mail.

"I wonder what's happening in messenger?" Open app and nothing new...

Knock Knock

"Sweetheart are you awake?" Dad calls out.

"Yeah, I'm up."

"Good, your Mother got breakfast ready. So come down after you get dressed alright?"

"Will do Dad." Hear him walk down the stairs. Time to get up.

~~~~

"Good morning (Y/N), how did you sleep?" Mum asks.

"Good morning, okay. But I had that dream again." I sit down across from Mum and next to Dad.

"The day Uncle Shanks and I found you?" He puts his coffee down.

"Yes, but my alarm woke me up as you took me back up the hill."

They look between each other. "Sweetie we can stay home if you like. We don't have to go on the cruise." Mum reaches her hand across the table.

"Your Mother right, we can stay home. You know we love you."

"You're our daughter." She squeezes my hand.

"Mum, Dad I'm fine. Go enjoy yourselves, have fun. Uncle Shanks said he'll check in on me from time to time. Don't worry."

"We'll ring you when we can okay." Mum squeezes my hand before she lets go.

"If you're going to have a party make sure you clean before we come home." Mum punches him.