Chapter Twenty-Four

Destiny

Destiny

Everything was happening so fast and I could barely keep up, as I closed my eyes tightly and embraced the alarming amount of pleasure I was receiving. Throwing my head back, I allowed Christian to suck and bite on my neck, causing me to grow weak with anticipation; all while Wes was standing behind me, gripping my breasts in his hands, causing my body to react in ways that I didn't even know were possible.

"Please..." I begged. This was the most delicious type of torture any woman could ever receive, and I was almost at my wits end.

"Tell us what you want, Destiny." Wes whispered in my ear, causing my entire body to shudder.

"Whatever you want, it's yours." Christian added, kissing my lips with so much passion, that it literally made my head spin.

"I want you. I want both of you." I heard a sinister chuckle leave Wes's lips, before feeling him push himself into me from behind, while Christian held a vibrator against my clit; causing me to moan loudly as my entire body went limp.

*

My eyes shot open and I swallowed hard, feeling both hot and turned on by that crazy ass dream I just had. My mind had been in the clouds since last night and though I was on cloud nine at the moment, I still couldn't believe what I had done.

"Good morning." I heard Christian say, as he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning." I responded, realizing that it was literally the morning and I never went home. "Oh my God, it's the morning!" I quickly sat up, clenching the covers over my naked body, squinting from the bright sun that was coming through the small windows.

"I thought we just established that."

"Yeah, but I shouldn't have stayed out all night." I shouldn't have done a lot of things, but we are where we are. "I left my kids home alone and I'm almost certain Kyron snuck his girlfriend in last night, which I'm literally going to kill him for, and-" I was rambling on and on, until Christian finally cut me off.

"Destiny, relax. It's still pretty early and I'm sure they don't even know you're still out." He said, grabbing my face.

"They will when they notice I'm still wearing the same clothes from last night." I sighed, grabbing my phone. It was seven in the morning and knowing my kids, they were all still fast asleep, but Prince and Leilani would be waking up soon. Those two are my early bird babies, while my other two are night owls.

"I've got you covered." He climbed out of bed, slipping on his boxers, before walking over towards the closet and pulling out a shopping bag. "I didn't plan on last night happening, but I did know that it would be a little cool last night; so I brought you something to change into." He handed me the bag and I looked inside, seeing a pair of black leggings, a tank top, and a cute cardigan sweater.