Thirty

Kynlee

Kynlee

Me: You won't believe what happened tonight!

Sam❤: What happened?

Me: Christian's wife crashed my auntie's barbeque and made a whole scene! It was crazy!

Sam❤: Are you serious? What did she say?

Me: Apparently Christian filed for divorce and she blames my mom.

Sam❤: Wow. And what did your mom say about that?

Me: She just laughed and brushed that crazy woman off, saying that karma finally caught up to her, and I agree with her 100%

Sam❤: Well after you told me that she was the main reason for your parents divorcing, I can't say that I didn't see this coming.

Me: Well your instincts are better than mine, cause I didn't see any of this coming!

Sam❤: Lol. Not trying to change the subject, but when can I see you again? You free tonight?

Me: Ugh, I wish, but we're having a family movie night tonight. How about tomorrow?

Sam❤: I work until five, so how does dinner sound?

Me: Sounds perfect. See you tomorrow 😘❤

Sam❤: See you then gorgeous

I smiled, locking my phone, and sitting it down on the table. Kyron walked into the living room, with two big bowls of popcorn, while Leilani followed him with an armful of drinks.

"Who's turn is it to pick the movie?" Kyron asked, sitting the popcorn down on the table.

"Mine, and we're watching the new Cruella movie." Leilani responded.

"Ohhh, I heard that was really good." I said.

"Yeah, so did I, but that doesn't mean I want to watch it."

"Well too bad. It's my turn to pick the movie, so get over it." She stuck her tongue out at him, while he flipped her off.

"I saw that, Kyron, and if you do that to her again I'll break your finger." Our mom voiced, coming downstairs, with Prince on her hip. "Apologize and stop whining about her movie choices. We don't say anything, when you forced us to watch ALL the Fast and Furious movies, now did we?"

"Sorry, but admit it...you liked them and not just because Tyrese was in them." He said.

"That's the ONLY reason I watched them, which your father wasn't too happy about." We all laughed, hearing the doorbell ring, as she handed Prince to Kyron. "That will be the pizza." She walked towards the door, coming back a few minutes later, with Teddy and Phoebe behind her.