Chapter One

Destiny

Destiny

Stepping off of the elevator, I didn't know what to expect coming back home after being gone for two days, but I did know that Christian was going to snap off on me. On top of that, he was probably going to try and fire Theo and Saywer, seeing as how I took their phones and turned them off.

"You know...you don't have to come back if you're not ready to." Wes said, as we all stepped off of the elevator.

"Yeah I know, but I'm ready. We're going to have to talk about this eventually, so why not now?" I said, looking around the quiet, empty house. It was dark, with the exception of the lighting coming from the fireplace, but other than that... there wasn't a soul in sight. Christian probably gave everyone the night off, which only had me nervous at what he was up to, but I guess I was about to find out. "Do you guys mind taking my bags to the bedroom?" They nodded and did what I asked, as I headed upstairs to Christian's office.

Walking down the hallway, I stopped dead in my tracks when I realized that the red room door was cracked open. Strange. Christian never keeps the door open, let alone unlocked, with the fear that someone will find out about his dark sexual fetish.

"Christian?" I called out, slowly pushing the door open. What I saw next, literally made my jaw hit the floor. Anastasia was sitting there on her knees, with her head bowed, as Christian stood behind her and braided her hair. He was wearing the same low fitting jeans that he wears whenever we come in here together, and just seeing this all unfold right in front of me...I didn't know whether to scream, cry, or kill them both. All of the above seems like the right answer.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!" I shouted, as they both quickly looked at me.

"Destiny...I...what are you doing here?" Christian asked, as he slowly backed away from Ana.

"I FUCKING LIVE HERE, DUMB ASS! OR DID YOU FORGET? I've been gone for two days! TWO FUCKING DAYS, CHRISTIAN, and this is what you do?!" Ana slowly stood up, covering her boyish body with her hands, as she cleared her throat.

"I'm um...I'm going to go." She said, in a low voice.

"That would be best." Christian grumbled.

"Oh no. You stay, Ana. I'll go. Clearly, you're more wanted here than I am." I said, as the tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Destiny..." I removed my wedding ring and looked at it, before tossing it at him.

"I'll be gone within the next hour."

"Destiny wait! Baby please wait." Christian begged, as he rushed towards me. I threw my hand up and stopped him, turning away from them both, about to leave the room until Ana opened her mouth.

"Just let her go, Christian. That's what she does best anyways. She runs." Ana said, as I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What did you just say?" I asked her, as I turned my head and glared at her.