Epilogue

Destiny

Destiny

One Year Later

You really don't appreciate that rare moment of silence, until you finally get the peace and quiet you've been yearning for. Lucky for me, my childhood prepared me for this moment, and I knew exactly how to handle it. Growing up in a big family, there was always constant chaos, and I knew back then that I wanted a big family and that's exactly what I got. A big, beautiful, blended, and chaotic family.

At the moment, Christian and I were in the bedroom trying to get a quickie in, seeing as how we haven't had any sexual relations since the new baby was born.

"Why don't we just wait until tonight? I don't want to rush this!" I groaned, throwing my head back, while he kissed in between my thighs.

"I'm tired of waiting, baby. I don't want to wait another second." He said, making me tremble under his warm touch. He was about to remove my panties, but stopped when we heard loud yelling coming from the hallway.

"STOP, IT'S MINE! MOM!" Leilani yelled.

"NO, IT'S MINE! DAD!" Phoebe shouted.

"Jesus Christ..." I laughed a little, sitting up, and pushing my dress down.

"Guess you don't have a choice but to wait now." I climbed out of bed and went to see what was going on. Leilani and Phoebe were fighting over a pair of headphones, which was unusual, seeing as how they never fight. They actually get along very well and even consider each other as sisters. "Okay girls, what's going on, and why are you both yelling?"

"Phoebe is trying to steal my headphones!"

"No I'm not! Lei is trying to steal MY headphones!"

"See...this is why we told you both to get different color headphones." Christian sighed.

"Exactly. And I put your names on your headphones, so whose name is on those?" I questioned, as they looked down at the headphones.

"Oops..." Leilani said. "Sorry. I thought they were mine. Should've gotten the purple ones."

"See, told you." Phoebe said. "But I'll help you find yours. Come on." They hurried to the bedroom, leaving me and Christian standing there.

"So...that was an argument that could've easily been avoided." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Girls will be girls, but now that that's taken care of...where were we?" Christian smirked, grabbing my hand. He started pulling me towards the bedroom, until we were interrupted yet again by a loud, screeching cry. "Oh dear, God."

"And that is a clear sign that we're going to have to wait until tonight, but don't worry babe. I'll make it worth your while." I kissed his lips and headed downstairs, while he went to tend to the baby.