An Oath To Take

Getting married to a random stranger just because of a single mistake?

That is what happened to Amaia Imogen Muñoz when she decided to find someone to sleep with in a dating app. She matched with a man, who's just like her, doesn't want any more commitment, Andre Percival Velasquez.

One mistake that turned their whole life around, and ended up messing with their single happy life. Are they really ready to be tied to each other, together and forever, in the case of marriage?

~

This is the first installment of Imperfect Girls Series.

~

Imperfect Girls Series:

#1: An Oath To Take (COMPLETED)

#2: Chained to the Past (COMPLETED)

#3: Memories in the Rain (On-Going)

#4: SOON

~

Started: August 16, 2021
Ended: January 4, 2022

Estimated Word Count: 180,000

~

Disclaimer:

The book is not fully edited, expect errors. Especially when it comes to the word "kong" that I usually spelled as "'kong" in the past. I'm aware of that error but didn't have any time to edit it, so I'll leave it there for now. The chapters in my books are written in their first draft and proof read just once, so that explains any errors that might've escaped from my first editing. Thank you for your understanding!

This story may contain sensitive topics to others. Do refrain yourself from reading the comments if you don't want to get spoiled. Again, comment sections are full of spoilers.

I am also in no way a professional when it comes to medical stuff. The details written in this book is just based from my own research. I would love for you to correct me if you find anything wrong, I will change it immediately.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is and has always been a crime.

I don't allow anyone to translate, edit, or put into other websites my stories without my permission. Please, let me know first before you make any move. Thank you.

My other social media accounts:

• Twitter: zxantlyx
• Facebook: Yen WP
• Backup WP Account: seathernyen
• Instagram: zxantlyx

Copyrights © 2021

All Rights Reserved.

-zχαnтℓуχ