Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Start It Right

Andre helped me bring all of my things to his car. He told me that he'll be the one to drive me home instead of me, going back to the company with the other staff members. I agreed with him, since I also left my car at the company building since we needed to use the van to go to the studio.

I'm kind of tired. I've spent almost my whole day standing in heels with a tight latex bodysuit on. We also finished the shoot a bit later than we expected, since we had a small inconvenience. Tahimik lamang akong nakatingin sa labas ng bintana ng kotse. The sky above is mixed with orange and blue color. I think it'll be almost six in the evening.

"Do you want to go to dinner?" I asked Andre as I diverted my gaze from the outside of the window to his direction. He gave me a quick glance before looking back on the road.

"What do you want for dinner then?" tanong nito.

"Hmm... Should we just go to a drive thru? I'm kind of tired..." I trailed off.

"Fast food? I'm okay with that. What do you want to order?"

We went straight to a drive thru after that. I only ordered a burger with drinks. I only expected to get those two things when Andre suddenly handed me a cup of vanilla ice cream. "What is this for?" nagtataka kong tanong.

This is not his either. He only ordered a piece of chicken burger. "Why? Do you not like ice cream anymore? Or, maybe you like one with chocolate syrup on top?" tanong nito pabalik.

"It's mine?" I asked as I looked back at the cup of ice cream.

I chuckled upon remembering the time that he also gave me his ice cream once at Kiana's wedding. I think he still does it since he remembers me always wanting ice cream when I was pregnant with Phoebe. It was one of my most requested pregnancy cravings at that time.

"Andre, is this because I always craved ice cream when I was pregnant with Phoebe?" natatawa kong tanong dito.

He nodded, his face was still emotionless. "Why? Do you not like ice cream anymore?" nagtataka nitong tanong. Unti-unting kumunot ang kaniyang noo nang marinig akong tumatawa.

"No. I still love ice cream. It's just funny how you act like I'm still pregnant and still have pregnancy cravings," sagot ko. "You know, it's okay if you don't buy me ice cream anymore. I'm not craving it always just like when I was pregnant," I explained more.

"But, I want to give you ice cream. You tell me if you don't like it anymore, I'll stop," nanghihinayang nitong banggit.

Agad naman akong umiling. "No, no. I will always like ice cream. Especially when you will be the one who will give it to me," I sweetly answered him.

I ate the food that he gave me while we made our way back to my condo. I stayed quiet the whole time while he was driving. A few more minutes and we already arrived at my condo.

He helped me carry my bags and even escorted me to my room. I watched as he placed the black bag down on the couch placed at the side of my living room.

I gave him a small smile when his gaze diverted back to me. He slowly made his ways towards my direction, drawing in closer. "Take a good rest, Imo. I'll call you tomorrow morning," he whispered as he pulled me in for a hug.

I felt his left arm wrap around my waist as he placed his right hand behind my head. I leaned my head on top of his chest as I hugged him back on the waist. Rinig na rinig ko ang malalalim nitong paghinga habang hinahaplos niya ang aking buhok pababa.

"I'll leave now so that you can rest already," bulong ulit nito.

I bit my lower lip as I wrapped my arms tighter around him. I felt him stiffen upon feeling the tightness of my hug. He chuckled, I can feel his whole body vibrating against mine. "When did you become so clingy, Imo? Is this the change that you had in the past two years we were apart?" natatawa nitong tanong.