Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Never Let You Go

I reached out for his hand as he pulled me in closer. My eyes widened as I placed my hands on top of his chest, trying to prevent myself from crashing onto him. Wala akong nagawa at napasubsob na lamang sa kaniyang dibdib. I heard him let out a laugh as he wrapped his arms around me.

I thought that he was going to stop there. But, he suddenly scooped me into his arms and lifted my whole body up. I squelead in shock as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Andre, put me down!" saway ko rito.

He shook his head to the side as he walked inside the luxurious room that he reserved for the both of us. He kicked the door close as he walked further inside the room.

We're now changed into a more comfortable clothes. He was wearing a white dress shirt with some of the buttons on top dettached as it was paired with his black slacks. I wore my second white dress that hugged the curves of my body that has a thin spaghetti strap.

"Andre, let me go. I can walk!" muli kong angal.

He quickly walked over to the big white bed that was in the middle of the room as he carefully placed me on top. Binawi ko ang aking kamay na nakapulupot sa kaniyang leeg at saka hinawi ang iilang hibla ng buhok na nakaharang sa aking mukha.

"Are you really that happy?" iritanh tanong ko rito.

He gave me a small smile. "Hmm... Not really what I am expecting for you to do, Imo," he answered. Kumunot naman ang aking noo nang marinig ang kaniyang sinabi. "I thought that you have a plan for us to not get tied?" tanong nito kasabay ng pagtaas ng kaniyang kanang kilay sa akin.

I let out a laugh as I gave him a nod. Umayos ako ng upo sa kama at saka umusog pataas. "I do have a plan," sagot ko rito.

Ngayon ay siya naman ang kumunot ang noo. "And, what is that?" tanong nito. He walked in nearer to the bed as he kneeled on top of it. He drew closer to me, slowly leaning his head in. "You can tell me now. I'm your husband."

I shook my head to the side as I placed my hand on top of his chest. I slightly tried to push him away, refraining him from leaning in closer. "Why would you like to know? Do you not trust your 'wife'?" pang-aasar ko rito.

A smirk appeared on his lips as he let out a scoff. His eyes that was intently looking back into mine slowly wandered down to my lips. "Who told you that I don't trust you?" he whispered as he slowly leaned in closer.

I looked down on his lips as I met him halfway. I closed ny eyes as I felt our lips collide. My hand that was placed on his chest was slowly creeping upwards, towards his neck. He started with soft and shallow kisses until he licked the bottom of my lip, asking for more access. I didn't even think twice and opened my lips to him.

I wrapped both of my hands around his neck as my thumb caressed it in an up and down motion. I felt his right hand on my waist, pulling me in closer to him. Hinigit niya ako nang mas malapit sa kaniya gamit ang kanang kamay habang ang kaliwang kamay naman niya ay nakatuon sa malambot na kama.

I felt his tongue enter my mouth as he explored every corners of it. I let out a moan as he gave my waist a light squeeze. Ang kaniyang kanang kamay ay unti-unti nang gumagapang pataas sa aking likod hanggang sa maramdaman ko ang malamig na hangin na humaplos sa aking likuran. He unfastened the zipper of my white dress.

My body shivered in response to the cold air that harshly caressed my skin on the back. Agad naman iyong napalitan ng mainit na palad ni Andre na humahaplos sa aking baywang.

Hindi ko na lamang napansin ay unti-unti na pala niya akong natutulak pababa. My head and back hit the soft and smooth mattress of the bed. I pulled my lips away from him as I maintained our eye contact. Tumingin ako sa kaniyang damit at nagmamadaling tinanggal ang mga natitira pang butones. I can still feel his intense stares boring into me as I unbutton his white dress shirt.