Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Tease

"Hey, are you in your office already?" I softly asked while holding the phone beside my ear. I placed it in between my ears and shoulder blades as I looked down on the small table.

"Yeah. Why are you asking?" nagtataka ang boses nitong tanong.

A small smile slowly appeared on my face as I lightly bit my lower lip. I was still looking down on the food that I was preparing. "Nothing. Just curious," I answered.

I heard him chuckling from the other line. "Okay. I'll hang up now. I'll be doing something," paalam nito. "I love you..." dagdag nito.

I nodded as a response and placed the phone down on the table. Nakita ko ang pagbaba niya ng tawag at agad ko rin namang ibinaling ang aking atensyon sa pagkain na hinahanda ko na nasa aking harapan.

I'm planning to go to his office today. I'm preparing a small pack of food for him to snack on while he's at work. It has been a whole month already since we last got back together. I was drunk... but, I still remembered it clearly the other day. I guess, my drunk self did something good for the both of us.

This will be the first time that I will be giving him food in his office. I just wanted to give him something... special. It's not a lot, but it's the thought that counts.

I prepared some small strawberries and dipped them in some chocolate to cover the outside. I also added some few random snacks and placed it inside the small box that I got. Inilagay ko na iyon sa isang maliit na kahon at saka naghanda para sa pag-alis.

It's still early at eight in the morning. But, since Andre has a lot of work to do, he goes to work an hour earlier than some employees. I'll just bring these and he can eat it at lunch later if he doesn't want to eat while working.

Gusto ko rin siyang puntahan dahil magpapaalam na rin ako na magkakaroon kami ng isa pang shoot mamaya. I always tell him my schedule now. I wanted to be more open to him, which was the thing that I didn't do last time, in our marriage.

I just wore a simple casual outfit, one that I usually wear when I go to a shoot. I stay as simple as possible when we have a photoshoot, since I won't be wearing the clothes that much. Para na rin madali nang palitan kapag nag-iiba ng damit.

I drove to his company and was immediately given permission to enter his office by his secretary. I tried to stifle the smile that was painted on my lips as I walked over to his office. I knocked three times before hearing his voice, telling me to go in.

Agad ko naman itong binuksan at saka pumasok sa loob. I was greeted by a man sitting in the middle of the room, holding a paper in his hands while seriously reading the words printed on it. I bit my lip as I softly coughed to get his attention.

His head that was looking down on the paper slowly raised only to meet my eyes with his. Nanlaki nang kaunti ang kaniyang mga mata nang makita ako kasabay ng pagbaba niya ng papel na hawak-hawak.

"Imo," he softly whispered as a smile slowly appeared on his lips. "I thought you were going to work already? Why are you here?" gulat na gulat nitong tanong.

I chuckled upon hearing his words as I shrugged my shoulders. I raised both of my hands and showed him the brown paper bag that I was holding. "I wanted to give you something first before I go to work. You can eat this while you're working. You know, just some snacks," banggit ko. "What? Is that how you greet your girlfriend when she goes and visits you at your office?" dagdag ko kasabay ng pagtaas ng aking kilay sa kaniya.

He shook his head to the side and laughed softly. Agad niyang binitawan ang mga hawak-hawak at saka tumayo mula sa swivel chair upang lapitan ako. He pulled me into a tight hug once he was close enough to me.