Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Special Just For Us

Amaia Imogen's Point of View

"Surprise, love."

Agad itong napatigil sa kaniyang kinatatayuan kasabay ng unti-unting pagbaba ng kaniyang kamay na hawak-hawak ang telepono. I laughed upon seeing his reaction. "Hey, is that how you will greet me? I just came from a long trip to you," I said, pretending like I was mad at him.

He finally moved from his position and walked closer to me. With arms spread widely, he chuckled together with a wide smile painted on his lips. I felt him wrapped his arms around me as he pulled me in closer to him. I raised my hand and wrapped it around his waist.

"Why are you here?" mahina at hindi makapaniwala nitong tanong.

"Because I am? Aren't you glad that I'm here?" bulong ko pabalik. Naramdaman ko ang bahagya nitong paglayo sa akin kasabay ng paghalik niya sa aking noo. He caressed my hair down to my waist as he pulled me in tighter.

"No, I'm just shocked..." he trailed off.

He didn't let go of me for quite a while until I suggested that we should head inside since it was starting to get cold and dark outside. He led me towards his room and we immediately stepped in. Agad kong naramdaman ang mainit-init na pakiramdam ng kuwarto. Thank God, they have a heater here.

My eyes were wandering around his whole place as I slowly took off my brown coat. It looked so luxurious. It was also bigger than I thought it would be. There was a bit of a hallway first with some doors leading to the bathroom and closet before I arrived at the main bedroom.

The room's colors are mostly gray, black, and white. The big bed in the middle was covered with a gray mattress with different tones of gray pillows. Mayroon ding couch sa unahan ng higaan. A big window was placed to the side, for me to be able to see the buildings outside. It was also leading to the big balcony. The whole room was well-lit with slightly yellow lights and a chandelier.

Haharapin ko na sana ulit si Andre nang biglaan kong maramdaman ang kamay nitong pumalibot sa aking baywang. He drew in closer as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I can feel his hard chest hitting my back.

"Your room looks good," sabi ko rito.

"Yeah. It's quite expensive too..." he trailed off.

I placed my hand on top of his as I slowly faced him. Nang maharap ito nang maayos ay sobrang lapit ng mukha namin sa isa't-isa. I smiled at him as I raised my hands up to his cheeks. I tiptoed higher to reach for his lips while I slowly closed my eyes.

His soft lips crashed into mine as I felt his hands on my waist pull me closer to him. Agad din naman akong bumitaw at tumingin nang maayos dito. "I'm going to rest. I'm tired of the flight..." I whispered.

He nodded in response and quickly brushed his lips against mine once more. Binitiwan niya rin ako at hinayaang magpahinga. The moment my body hit the soft mattress, I immediately felt how tired I was and was so quick to sleep.

I didn't even notice it that I slept for a long time. Naramdaman ko na lamang ang dahan-dahang haplos ng kamay ni Andre sa aking likuran. "Imo, it's almost late in the afternoon. You need to eat," rinig kong bulong nito.

I moaned as I slowly opened my eyes. Bumungad sa akin ang mukha ni Andre na nakatitig lamang sa akin. "Good morning..." I whispered.

"Good afternoon to you too," bulong nito pabalik. I felt him place a kiss on top of my head as he continued to caress my arm. "Get up now. I have food prepared for us," dagdag nito at saka tumayo mula sa kama.