Mistakes (8)

Art by WalkingMelonsAAA on Deiviantart.^^^^^^^^ ALSO!

100 READS!

YAY

Thank you!

Nighttime was sleepless for most of the monsters. Frisk was found crying outside the house, hugging themself for warmth. Toriel got them to their bed, but it wasn't easy.

"It was my fault! Why can't you understand that." Frisk shouted angrily, through her tears. "If it wasn't for me, we I could have prevented that entire situation!" Frisk felt guilty for her actions.
"Now, now my child. Some things happen in life, and we all make mistakes. You were worried and Sans is the main reason for this." Toriel said. "I do think Sans has a reason for his strange behaviour, he is a good monster after all." The pair walked through the corridor to the first bedroom. No one spoke after Toriel the last sentence. They both spent the entire night tossing and turning in their beds, without any sleep.

Undyne was injured and could barely walk. She was the only person to get sleep as she collapsed trying to get home. Alphys was forced to carry her home. Alphys didn't sleep, she was too busy making sure Undyne didn't get major injuries.

Asgore was contemplating whether he was a good king. How had he let something like this happen? The relationship between the monsters of the surface wasn't very good. At this point in time, Sans seems like a villain to everyone. At the rate this is going, things could go downhill very fast for everyone. He spent his night thinking about how he could fix the chemistry between everyone.

Papyrus was crying. He was worried about his brother.

He isnt bad, right? He thought

He just made a mistake...

A really bad mistake...

Where are you, brother?

Come back!

i miss you.

Sans was working on his machine. It wasn't hard to fool them. He just shortcutted out, and when they went, shortcutted back in. He spent the entire night working, and even got a test in.
"this has to work!" He said out loud.
The machine made weird noises, like what you would expect from a alien. A beam if light shone through the lab, enveloping it in a golden-like aura. Sans didn't like the colour, as it reminded him of the Judgement Hall. His laptop displayed new text.

Drone ready...

Connecting to drone camera...

CRITICAL ERROR, FAILEDTO CONNECT!

"so close..." he muttered, disappointing at the results. He was about to shut it off, before he saw a new set of text.

Retry connection?

YES / NO

He slowly pressed "YES" and the laptop obeyed.

Connecting to drone camera...

Access granted!

He did it! He had access to the void! Sans hurriedly opened up his camera view and looked at the void. It looked, unsurprisingly empty. He saw a familiar figure floating in null space, before spotting the camera. He "swam" through the nothing and looked at the camera with confusion and interest.

Drone battery has run out. Closing...

"No!" Sans said, annoyed. That was his chance.
I'll do it tommorow. He thought, shutting the lab door and locking it.