Consequences (25)

Progression was made quickly. Asgore was no problem and Flowey didn't bother absorbing the souls. After a hang out with a cool dude and setting up a lizard and a fish, Frisk finally arrived at their final destination. Frisk had already spoken to Flowey and told him specifically NOT to interfere with this scene, so they were confident they would get the new and improved pacifist ending.

Of course, though, nothing would go well.

Vines appeared from the ground, trapping the monsters and preventing them from moving. Frisk took a step back in shock and looked in horror as Flowey emerged from the ground.
"Howdy! How ya doing bud?" Flowey giggled under his breath. Before Frisk could answer, Sans saw an opportunity and took it.

"flower you going today, weed. cuz 'bud'dy, you should be here. I'd be 'dande'lying is I didn't say I dealing think you should become an Aconite, cuz it'll sum up my opinions on you." Sans said with a face of annoyance.
"Quiet comedian. As you probably guessed, I have the SOULS. You wanna know why I lied?" Flower asked Frisk. He cackled maniacally.

"Why Flowey?" Frisk responded hesitantly. Flowey, once again, laughed.
"This times different. I remember. Every pacifist, you TRUE RESET. You erase my memory. But this time, Sans reset. Not a TRUE RESET. I retained my memory of a pacifist., and now I can assure you I can win." Flowey sighed.

"I-i always wanted to have feelings." He said in a softer voice, looking into the barrier behind him. "But if feelings...becoming my true self stops me from achieving my goals, then I won't become my true form." He looked at the helpless monsters above him.

"Die."

At his command, before any of them could summon a magic projectile, or utter a word, they crumbled to dust, souls flying towards him. Flowey absorbed them with ease. All but one.

"i feel so special. i got the anti-death pass, but I have no-body to live with. what a shame." Sans jokes half-heartedly. Flowey scowled.

"You know why I didn't kill you. You'd reset, or at least load. In the restraints, you can't!" Flowey said.
"But shouldn't you turn to Asriel?" Frisk questioned. Flowey sighed in annoyance.
"I can control the transformation, idiot. Whatever. Time for death. Talking to you was a waste of my time."

Flowey shot a vine at Frisk. It was predictable and was easily avoided. Flowey sighed.
"I could have made it quick and painless, but I guess I'll make it unavoidable and brutal." Flowey chuckled at Frisk's survival efforts. He summoned hundreds of "friendliness pellets" and shot them at Frisk. With nowhere to go, Frisk accepted defeat.

Frisk LV1 HP 0/20

GAME OVER.

Frisk. That's a shame. Get up.

"Huh? What? Who?" Frisk questioned the voice. She looked around and saw a whole lot of...nothing. Apart from the big white words mocking her death.

It's me. Chara. "The demon that comes when you call its name." I think that's the line, I dunno.

"Oh! Am I dead?" Frisk asked. She certainly couldn't feel herself. She felt very empty. And weird. Less determined. Very weird for a determined soul.

We're ghosts. Follow me, we can watch the world. I'm curious to see what happens.

Frisk nodded and followed Chara. They flew through the underground at quick speeds. For Frisk, it was fun to phase through walls and see the underground differently. Chara hated not being able to interact and having to phase through everything. A dead ghost and a monster ghost are very different. A monster ghost is a good experience. At least you have ghost food and ghost items. A dead ghost is a bad experience. A dead ghost is dead. And dead is bad. Chara repeated several times on their short journey.

Finally, they arrived at the throne room. The flower was mocking and laughing at the helpless Sans. He seemed unfazed, which made sense considering he had seen the destruction of timelines numerous times. Frisk felt guilty that they had caused it. Nonetheless Frisk flew over to try and help.

It's no use. We're dead.

Frisk sighed. Right. They're not immortal. They can't play God anymore. They are dead. They felt slightly relieved. Finally being able to not care, knowing their life is over and they can finally rest in peace.

Someone else was relieved. They finally have everything in place. They can gain what they wanted and become immortal. Become a being greater than god.

That flower. That comedian. Stupid mortals. I have won. Every soul in the underground is in one place. Every monster, boss monster, human soul on one being. Making it so easy to kill and gain all the power. I, VOID, have won.

______________________________________

SOMEONE GET THE GRASS!!!

VOID is back! And he gonna kill Flowey and have total control over the world. Sans can't do shit cuz VOID will prob be too strong. Frisk and Chara are detached from their souls and are dead. What's gonna happen? Tell me in the comments cuz I'm curious about what you guys think.
Comment etc BYE!

Words: 860