Reconnect (10)

Sans Sprite by Toby. (Obviously)^^^^^^^

And 250 reads DA FUK???????

When Sans woke up, he was suprised to see his brother waiting for him.
"HELLO BROTHER" Papyrus said, looking at Sans with a nervous face.
"ugh gimme 5 more paps." Sans rolled over and tried to fall asleep again.
"SANS! YOU RIDICULOUS SKELETON. WHAT IS "5" ANYWAY?" Papyrus asked in confusion.
"5 more hours bro..." Sans replied.
"I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT." Papyrus shouted at Sans's non-existent ears.
"what is it bro?" Sans bluntly asked.
"CAN I SEE THE MACHINE..." Papyrus said.
"you already s-" Sans began.
"... IN ACTION?" Papyrus finished. Sans was at a loss for words. Isnt he meant to believe its dangerous like the others.
"it-but bro...?" Sans was at a loss for words. Papyrus was about to speak when a familiar battle cry filled the air.

The door was quickly smashed down and a fish lady emerged from the outside world.
"YOU!" Undyne pointed at a sleepy Sans.
"I will reclaim my loss pride! I will not accept a defeat from you!" Well... she was angry.
"Undyne!" Alphys shouted from afar. She was sweating as she tried to keep up with her. "Calm down!"
"yeah. why not relax and take a load off. didnt you just wake up?" Sans got off from the sofa and stared at the fish. Papyrus hated this. All the tension between everyone. Everything was happening too fast. Can't there just be peace. Isn't that what monsters have been fighting for. Peace between the races, yet they cant even keep peace between themselves...

"please stop." Papyrus dejectedly muttered, loud enough for it to be heard.
Surprisingly, the eye contact was broken and all eyes were on Papyrus. Alphys finally reached the house, and saw that no one seemed to be hurt, physically at least. Alphys had no idea why they were staring at Papyrus and decided to take the safe option, saying:
"Undyne, let's just leave."
Up until now, Sans and Undyne both didnt realise what they were doing to Papyrus. Sans had almost killed Undyne in front of him. His brother trying to kill his best friend.

What sort of brother/friend am I? They both thought.

Undyne followed Alphys in silence, and they returned to the lab.

"bro..." Sans tried to talk. Awkward silence filled the house as he didnt get a response.
"hey. how about I get you some dinosaur  egg oatmeal and we'll go to the park together." Sans said, looking at his brother with a genuine smile, although small. Papyrus returned a small smile, before realising that his brother was trying to make him happy.
"YES! WE CAN HAVE BROTHER BONDING TIME!" Papyrus exclaimed, the full smile returning. Papyrus was super happy that his brother wanted to be with him. Not only did the machine stop them from talking, but he knew that people thought he was dumb. That he was an immature overgrown skeleton that didnt know what was going on. He didnt like that, but now maybe he could tell his brother how he feels. Maybe, finally he will be allowed to help...

"Hello! Are you Sans?" A unfamiliar voice proclaimed.
"uhhh, do I look like a font to you?" Sans joked.
"Seriously, all I have for information is that I'm looking for a skeletons named Sans and Papyrus, is that one of you?" The human said, irritated. Looks like he doesn't want to be here.
"im sans." Sans replied. He didnt blow what the human wanted, but he obviously wasn't one to joke.
"IS THERE ARE A PROBLEM SIR? IM PAPYRUS." Papyrus asked. Both skeletons were confused as to what was going on.
"So your Papyrus?" The human asked to confirm.
"YES!" Papyrus exclaimed in joy. "SEE BROTHER! IM POPULAR! A HUMAN KNOWS ME!"
The human continued to ignore Papyrus's squeals of joy and wrote down notes on his notebook.
"Alright. I'm Alan. I'll be needing to get some information about you two. Like I have already mentioned, we have the least amount of information on you 2 than we have on any monster recorded. Now question 1." He didnt stop to ask for any permission to continue and started to talk again.
"Any parents, guardians etc."
"n/a" Sans answered with a blank expression. He was clearly uncomfortable with this, and prepared magic for a shortcut if necessary. Alan was confused as to how you can be 'not applicable' for a caretaker but he continued anyway.
"Question 2: previous place of residence?" Alan continued in a monotone voice.
"OH, I KNOW THIS ONE. SNOWDIN TOWN!" Papyrus excitedly answered.
"Question 3: Previous jobs?" Alan smirked at this. Like always, it didn't go unnoticed. Sans took this as a cue to leave. Did he know about his judge role?
"hey bro! I just remembered that Frisk told me to go to their house today. can you go home while I do something?" Sans tried to make an excuse on the spot, failing miserably.
"SURE BROTHER." Papyrus was suspicious of this, but he decided to go along with this change of plans. When Papyrus was out of "ear"-shot Sans began to talk to Alan.
"listen here bud, i havent got a bone to pick with ya just yet, ain't got the guts for that, but if I see any more of your weird shenanigans, or any hint of it, i wi-" Sam's was cut of by Alan pleading.
"I dont know anything about you, I swear! What did I do?" Alan was very convincing, but Sans could see through his acting. His mistake was that Sans said nothing about him knowing anything just then, so he proved Sans idea that he knew information he shouldn't.
"i dont wanna hear your fib-ula , just leave us alone, capiche?" Sans said. Alan walked of, surprisingly unfazed.

Gotta watch out for that guy...

Done. Now who tf is Alan. Why does he seem to know somethings about Sans, that he really shouldn't? Fact for this chapter: There is a Super Secret ending to undertale very few know of. If you follow these rules, you can get a very cool secret (not a prank)

Keep the bandage FOREVER.
Never let go I'd the snowman piece once its available. Keep in inventory at all times.
No items/consumables.
Keep true pacifist rules.

If this is completed, your reward will be a new phone call from Sans once beating omega Flowey. I have a screenshot for proof but I'm on my laptop and I took it on my phone so I'll put it here the day after writing this.

Edit: I got the pictures! There terrible quality but whatever.

Anyway comment etc BYE!!!!!.

Words: 1103