Plan (28)

Sans woke up. He didn't really feel fatigued like most people would. He simply went straight down to the basement to fix the machine. Of course, he didn't have much luck. After an hour of continuous attempt, the human ghosts came to watch him fail.

Is this gonna become a daily thing? Watching you fail to start a machine? Chara asked, obviously annoyed at Sans and his determination being used on ridiculous things.
"nope. cuz it won't last any longer! because this attempt will be it!" Sans slammed his fist on the start button.

Nothing happened.

"dammit!"

Sans felt discouraged. Of course. How would he have the world though? He isn't up to the job. He needs help, but he's all alone.

Out of annoyance, he punched the machine with his hand. It made a small dent. For some reason, this made him remember a distant memory.

Destroyed. A huge barrage of spears had crashed right into the machine, putting its use to an end.

"That's IT!" Sans exclaimed. Undyne destroyed the machine last time! Maybe he just has to do it again?

What's got you so excited Sans? Finally, did it?  Frisk joked, expecting sans to have failed again.

"yes." He simply stated, before blasting the machine into bits.

Nothing happened.

"..." Sans was, well, annoyed. How was he gonna bring back Gaster (well, probably Gaster Fraction), without a machine. What's he gonna do now, walk into the void and pull him out?

"im gonna go for a walk." Sans declared. He snapped his fingers and was gone.

Hey Frisk, let's raid the chocolate cupboard!
Bet.

The fields of Snowdin we're a great place to relax. The snow crunching under your feet was quite a satisfying sound for Sans to hear as he reflected on his options.

He can

A: Reset and start again.

B: Brute force and kill a god.

Is resetting really the only thing?

"I wish I had someone who could really listen."

"Yeah ya do! Me!" A small flower exclaimed. Flowey rose from the ground and smiled at Sans

"woah. hallucinations. that's cool. wanna chill with me." Sans said instantly not believing Flowey could have survived.

"I'm not a hallucination idiot! The souls took the hit for me!"Flowey shouted once again. He then calmed down and smiled again. " I also have some very important things to tell you." He admitted.

So Flowey and Sans talked. Lots of words and bits of information were shared at that time.

BUT

let's be real.

2 ghosts raiding a cupboard is more important than that.

Chara! You got chocolate EVERYWHERE. Sans is gonna be pissed.

Who cares! He's not even here!

Well. Not really. I think the basements are more important.

Because maybe breaking the machine didn't fail.

"How on earth is there flying bits of chocolate on top of the couch!" Gaster fraction exclaimed in shock and amusement and the scenario.

Uh oh. Frisk casually said.

Both the ghost was frozen in shock, but knowing what to do.

"Napstablook! Are you playing a trick on me?" Gaster Fraction shouted at the sofa.
No, he is too shy to try that. Gaster Fraction muttered.

"im back BITCHES. with newfound hope! and still one h.p!" Sans shouted, slamming the door wide open. He paused and looked around. He saw two scared ghosts and a tall skeleton looking at each other, but no eye contact.

"the machine worked." Sans inferred. He honestly didn't expect that. Gaster fraction was more worried about the ghosts in the house.

"Sans! Which stupid ghosts did you invite over while I was gone?" He asked.

"long story doc. whatever., let them be random side characters while we do important stuff." Sans shrugged his shoulders. He jumped on the couch, forcing Chara to step off. Frisk followed and they awkwardly walked into Papyrus's old room.

"doc. me and the weed discussed some very important stuff and I really need you to confirm some things." Sans paused and Gaster Fraction was about to accept but Sans started asking away.
"VOID was one of your old assistants?"

when he looked at the monitor, he saw another figure, which seemed to be writing in a grey notepad. "M-m-migh- m my-MY A-sssssis-tance" The figure tried again to speak.

"Yes. In the void I allowed him to stay with me. I didn't know it was him, it just looked like another void creature created by the darkness." Gaster Fraction confessed.

"alright. does that mean you know some things about him?" Sans asked, trying to use this knowledge for good.

"No, not really." Gaster fraction bluntly replied.

"it's fine. We can work with this." Sans started. For once in a while, he smirked. "here's the plan."

Rushed chapter! Hurray. Will come back over the weekend to fix this so it's not garbage. But you have a vote between 2 similar plans. We have:

A/1: Force VOIDS souls to disobey by calling for help like the Omega Flowey boss. Eventually, he will get tired or have to retreat due to a lack of soul power.

B/2: Use Chara's soul (in the possession of Sans still) to try and absorb the soul power. We can then give it to Chara who can absorb it and become alive again since the darkness would be gone and with all the power, can fight VOID.

Comment A/1 OR B/2

DO IT.

once again the chapters rushed tell me if you see errors or mistakes ok comment etc byeeeeee

Words: 923