What next? (19) #2

Dear diary,

                   I really need a place to let my emotions out and a diary seems like a perfect place. So much has happened when we got to the surface, and it's kinda crazy. Its been 1 week since we fought VOID and things have changed. Whether you think these changes are good or bad, is up to you.

First of all, we gave up on the VOID assassination thing. We just can't win. Chara is happy with this. Sans has literally never came out of the house since Papyrus died. Its understandable. I keep on thinking...

"what happened to the skeleton I once knew?"

But the thing is, I know what happened. I know the full story.

And since I know someone has to be reading this, I'll tell the full story.

_________________________________________

Once upon a time, their was a human girl named Frisk. They didnt have a happy life on the surface.

Once upon a time, their was a human girl named Chara. They didnt have a happy life on the surface.

Frisk was a bright child, showing kindness everywhere they went. Their parents were cruel and evil criminals who stole for money, and hated how different Frisk was to them. Frisk eventually decided she didnt want to be part of this cruel family.

Chara was a bright child, who seemed to excell in education. Their parents found them different as soon as they found out about her magic capabilities. Chara was hated among the family and eventually got fed up of the cruelty they faced.

Frisk decided to climb Mount Ebbot.

Chara decided to climb Mount Ebbot.

She fell.

She fell.

Frisk went through the underground, DETERMINED to save these innocent creatures from the prison they were in.

Chara was taken in by royalty and met a new family she could trust forever. She learned about monster history and was DETERMINED to save them all.