Predicaments (17)

I couldn't think of anything better ^^^^

Underfell:

The entire world started shaking, as if a earthquake had formed out of nowhere. The group exited the lab, with Sans lacking behind, to witness the entire timeline being erased. The snow, trees, literally everything was slowly being destroyed.

"WHATS GOING ON?" Papyrus asked, obviously worried.
"My hypothesis was correct, it took longer than I expected, but the timeline is being destroyed as we speak." Gaster Fraction said, with a blank expression. He snapped his fingers, but only little sparks of magic was produced. He wasn't worried though.
"Hmm, it seems as if my magic hasn't fully restored, teleporting across universes does take a lot of magic..." he looked at Sans, and Sans seemed to understand him immediately.
"on it." He said, responding to Gaster Fraction's look. He snapped his finger in a similar fashion to Gaster Fraction and a familiar feeling of teleportation overwhelmed the group.

Underfell Undertale

Frisk POV (havent done this in a while)

I opened my eyes and we were back in a familiar place, the secret lab. Not the Underfell one, Sans's one. This whole AU travelling stuff has been a complete nightmare. Me and Papyrus were practically in the backseat while Sans and Gaster Fraction done all the 'work'. What's the point keeping me anyway? They said they wnat me to reset in a bad situation, but they just found out me coexisting with other Frisksin other AU's cause them to get destroyed.

"Hey Frisk! Its obvious that you dont wanna be here, just ditch them!" Chara shouts in my ear. I walk out of earshot from the skeletons and whisper to Chara.
"But dont you wanna get revenge on VOID?" I ask.
"Well yeah..." she starts and looks away. "But we cant, unless your suicidal, that is." She looks back at me and waits for a response.
"So if I kill myself, they die? What do you mean?" I asked. That 'suicidal' comment was confusing and caught me of guard.
"Its like a chain reaction." Chara starts. She looks at the air in thought. "When I broke free from VOID, they lost their soul. I thought I killed them. Turns out, they survived and on their life source. Me. If I die, they die. And you are MY life source. So if you died, I die and if I die  VOID dies. You get it?" Chara finished their explanation and I paused a moment to process that information, before responding with a simple nod.

"But does it work in reverse? What if VOID dies of DMG?" I ask. We would be damaging Chara's soul, right?
"No idea. Did you forget VOID is a being that can kill a god that's indestructible? They are a 1 of a kind being, Frisk. This isn't like animals you can search on Google or something, no scientist has done any real research, ya know. No one has ever saw VOID. If they did, he would be disguising as a human." Chara responded, with an expression that read you-should-know-this. I said a casual "ok" and returned to see what the skeletons were talking about. By that I mean Sans and Gaster Fraction because Papyrus had zero idea on what they were saying.

"-et some sleep, we are all tired!" Sans seemed to be arguing with Gaster Fraction about sleep. Gaster Fraction seemed angry that Sans was being lazy.
"Sans, your a scientist for Asgores sake! Go get some caffeine and work!" Gaster Fraction shouted, making Papyrus jump. "former scientist." Sans stated. "I quit ages ago. your no longer my boss. I'm going to bed. good night." Sans walked towards the exit to go outside and enter his house, obviously going to bed. As soon as he stepped outside, a loud bang was heard in the distance. Gaster Fraction rushed outside to see what was going on, and me and Papyrus were obviously behind and together.

Nearby, Undyne was shooting spears at an unfamiliar figure. Gaster Fraction was visibly horrified and Chara froze. Sans seemed confused and I was... Well. I cant make a judgement if i dont know what it is, right?
"⚐︎☟︎ 💧︎☟︎✋︎❄︎ 🕈︎☜︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎ 👎︎☜︎✌︎👎︎📬︎ ✋︎💣︎ ☠︎⚐︎❄︎ 🏱︎☼︎☜︎🏱︎✌︎☼︎☜︎👎︎📬︎ 💧︎✌︎☠︎💧︎ ☝︎☜︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ☝︎✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎ 👌︎☹︎✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎💧︎ ☼︎☜︎✌︎👎︎✡︎✏︎" Gaster Fraction looked at Sans and spoke in a unfamiliar language.
"UHH WHAT IS THAT? A BLASTER? IS THAT A WEAPON?" Papyrus asked Gaster Fraction. Did he understand? Chara finally thawed out from her freeze and said.
"Frisk. I dont care whether your stupid skeletal friends die. R U N." She spoke in a ominous tone that reminded me of the Genocide Runs and sent a shiver down my spine.
"L e a v e  t h e m  F r i s k. Run." She continued. I was frozen and conflicted. Sans charged his blaster and cautiously walked forward. Papyrus ran inside the house, looking through a window and cowering in fear.

What do I do?

_________________________________________

Done! Now please please please comment here or up on that line that Frisk spoke. Why? Because you have a choice that will heavily impact the story. Does Frisk run away and hide or help attack VOID? It's up to you. Comment your vote. I dont know how this will work since I average about 10 comments a chapter so let's just see. I'm not feeling imaginative so kinda short chapter if we don't include the wingdings word counter glitch things so sorry?
(Definitely) Comment etc, BYE

Quick edit, the next chapter is gonna take longer to come out cuz I need to wait for votes.

Words: 990

^^^take it with a grain of salt