d u s t (18)

Great pixel art by IndexUrgonian.

Beautiful title, am I right?

You picked what was in my opinion...

The wrong choice.

Also...

3k ReAdS wHaT dA fUk?????

"I'm sorry Chara, but I have to stay. I cant just let my friends die!" Frisk shouted out loud, earning a few glances before everyone returned to the matter at hand. They had already heard Frisk talk to Chara and had silently accepted that Chara was just there with them.

Undyne was one of the people who looked over, and VOID used this as a opportunity to strike. Undyne was sent flying across the park where the fight was taking place. Before she crashed into the skele-bros house, Sans teleported nearby and used blue magic to stop her from crashing into the cement. Undyne looked shocked that Sans even considered helping her, despite their big arguments. Unfortunately, Sans said "i did it for the house, not you. this place has great memories."

"Frisk. It isnt worth it. Leave."

Frisk approached VOID, a determined smile on her face. If they could end this now, their troubles would be over. Life would return to normal and, well. They would enjoy a normal life.

They weren't going to do this like normal though.

The world turned black and white and Frisk's soul was exposed.

The old-fashioned way was much more preferred for Frisk.

FIGHT          ACT        ITEM          MERCY

"Oh god Frisk! Your making the same mistake as Asriel!"

V10D  ATK ???? DF ????
_________________________________________
|*omfg frisk I dunno what to say with      |   |  murderous guy. Uhh. he will kill you.    | 
|_______________________________________|

I dare you to say you've seen a better Undertale box than this.

VOID didnt attack the first turn and Frisk was about to try a different ACT option but realised that VOID destroyed every single option in their menu. The only time Frisk had seen anything similar was when Asgore destroyed the MERCY option. But that was one option! To make matters worse, Frisk forget that when a battle is initiated, she didnt allow anyone else to participate, meaning she wa stuck in her menu, with nothing to end her turn, and no one to help.

VOID and Frisk had a silent stare off for a short time before.

CRASH

A part of the black and white border surrounding Frisk and VOID was completely shattered into bits of code when Gaster Fraction attacked with a barrage of bones.
"h0w?" VOID asked in a glitchy voice, the first word heard from them.
"I wont get too scientific, but you used my SOUL to battle, meaning I can interfere when I please." Gaster Fraction replied with a smirk. VOID looked angry before he smiled creepily again. A tentacle made with familiar black goo formed and smashed into the skele-bro house. It missed Undyne and Sans and instead hit Papyrus who was still hiding in the house. It wrapped around him, making him unable to move and brought him directly to VOID.

"✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 👍︎✌︎☠︎❄︎ ❄︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ ☟︎✋︎💧︎ 💧︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎📪︎ ✋︎ 🕈︎⚐︎☠︎❄︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎⚐︎🕈︎ ✋︎❄︎📬︎" Gaster Fraction said angrily, sending random attacks straight for VOID. The attacks phased directly through them and VOID laughed at Gasters attempts. The tentacles that held Papyrus release and Papyrus ran for his life.