Frisk? (11)

Art by IFunny on Pinterest^^^^^

"Come on! Stop stalling and give me your SOUL!" Chara shouted angrily. Frisk had already agreed, and Chara wasn't letting them say "no" now after hours of waiting.
"Listen Chara, no messing about, okay?" Frisk wanted to make sure Chara wasn't going to screw things up now.
"Yeah yeah, whatever." Chara agreed hurriedly. Frisk, hesitantly exposed there soul. A glow of red emitted from the core of it, making a beautiful light. Chara didnt waste time and reached out for it. As soon as her ghostly hand make contact, she had full control of the body.
"I'm free!" Chara shouted from Frisks body.
"Calm down! Mom is gonna wake up!" Frisk pointed out, concerned.
"Oh, but Frisk, you should realise that is the whole point. Did you think a promise would do anything to make me behave different?" Chara crackled like she had gone mad, which she probably had. Frisks face grew into concern when Chara made her next move.
"With your SOUL..." Chara reached out into thin air, a menu appeared.

Chara                    LV ??                   ???:??

The Surface

Save                      Return             R e s e t

(I tried to re create the undertale menu from memory^)

"I have full control of the timeline." Chara let that sink in. Frisks expression turned into horror as she realized the consequences of her foolishness.
"Please Chara." Frisk resorted to pleading. "Think about what your gonna do."
"Dont you think that kinda hypocritical?" Chara said calmly. "You act like you thought when you hit this very button tens of thousands of times." Chara stared at the "RESET" button.
At this very moment, a knock was heard from behind the door.
"Frisk? Is everything alright?" Toriel asked, concerned.
"Nothing mom! I'm just having trouble sleeping." Chara replied, trying to imitate Frisks voice. That attempt failed miserably, as the voice came out far too high pitch.
"Umm  if you say so, my child" Toriel walked back to her room.
"Ya know, Frisk. I kinda want to pay your skeletal friend a visit." Chara said, quietly. No reply was said. Chara giggled like a maniac, and escaped the house unnoticed.

Sans was working. Sleep was no longer a necessity for the monster. He could get enough of it in the daytime anyway. He was trying the machine again. He also had a new drone.

Drone ready...

Connecting to drone camera...

SUCCESS!

The camera screen displayed a dark black void, which was expected. The familiar figure was once again there. It tried to communicate, but nothing was heard from the other side. It made familiar gestures which Sans somehow understood. Sans didnt remember this language but seemed to know every word he said.

💧︎✌︎☠︎💧︎📬︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎✍︎ 👍︎✌︎☠︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☟︎☜︎✌︎☼︎ 💣︎☜︎✍︎ 💧︎☜︎☜︎ 💣︎☜︎✍︎ ✋︎❄︎💧︎ 💧︎⚐︎ 👎︎✌︎☼︎😐︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ 👎︎✌︎☼︎😐︎☜︎☼︎ 👎︎✌︎☼︎😐︎☜︎☼︎ ✡︎☜︎❄︎ 👎︎✌︎☼︎😐︎☜︎☼︎📬︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 💧︎☟︎✌︎👎︎⚐︎🕈︎💧︎ 👍︎🕆︎❄︎❄︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ 👎︎☜︎☜︎🏱︎☜︎☼︎📬︎ ✋︎❄︎💧︎ ☠︎⚐︎ ☹︎⚐︎☠︎☝︎☜︎☼︎ ✌︎ ☜︎✠︎🏱︎☜︎☼︎✋︎💣︎☜︎☠︎❄︎📬︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 👍︎✌︎☠︎ ☟︎☜︎☹︎🏱︎📬︎

💣︎✡︎ 💧︎ ⚐︎ ☠︎📬︎

Sans felt touched. It really was him.

"d a d?"