Why? (21)

Sans this entire chapter by u/Wyvern84 on reddit.^^^^

Sorry for the lack of updates! Ill try to be quicker next time!

"Get out of your room, Sans." Gaster Fraction called from downstairs.

Sans hadn't been out of his room since his brother died. Why should he? All he has left is the shell of his father, and a scarf.

"You havent ate in 7 days!
"im a skeleton, not a human. ill live." Sans replied with a monotone voice.

His life was an act. A scripted story he had little input towards. He knew this. It's all a game. He is just a character. What's the point trying to make a difference in life, when it's all just a game?

A game to be played over and over and over.

He knew this. Gaster knew it. Gaster Fraction doesn't. He forgot. The only person he could relate to forgot why he went to the void.

"That's not an excuse to starve yourself, you need food to keep your magic anyway!" Gaster Fraction replied to his previous statement.

Just then a knock was heard from the door. Gaster Fraction hesitantly opened it. Frisk was waiting behind it, eagerly wanting to talk to Sans.

"Hello Frisk." Gaster Fraction greeted.
"Gaster! Can I talk to Sans?" Frisk asked politely. Gaster Fraction paused before saying...
"uhh, you can try?"

Frisk ran upstairs and knocked on Sans door.
"Sans. Can we please talk? You havent been out all week!" Frisk asked through the door.
"no. and I'm quite aware I havent been out but thanks for pointing it out." Sans weakly replied.

"Sans if you dont open up I'll have to open the door via force." Frisk sternly stated.
"and what you gonna do? flirt with the door?" Sans tried to joke, but he couldn't find any reason to smile.

Frisk, what's your plan?

Listen Chara, I brought a chainsaw for a reason.

Oh.

"Frisk. Why are you breaking Sans door. Dont you think that's unnecessary?" Gaster Fraction asked as he watched Frisk struggle carrying a chainsaw. She didnt answer and after 5 minutes of struggle, broke a hole in Sans door.

"Hes not here?" Frisk stated, looking at an empty room.

The room was identical to how Frisk remembered, apart from a jar of dust and a all-familiar scarf.

"Oh! You finally arrived. What took you so long?" Flowey asked upon Sans arrival.
"none of your concern. im gonna get to the point and say i wanna stop this cycle of resets and false hope once and floral, got it?" Sans looked at the flower. A foe, yet he is here, asking it for help.
"Oh! How do you plan on doing that?"
"I need a determination soul. i can take you to a place with one. get the soul and bring it to me." Sans was emotionless. Out of hope. Nothing on his face. The grin that was thought to be stuck on his face was long gone.

"And why do you think I'll help you?" Flowey smiled at the skeleton.
He really thinks I'll help him! What a joke!
"be-leaf me. you'll be better of if you do."
Gaster blasters surrounded the flower, with blue magic keeping him in place.

Flowey looked at his surroundings and realised there was no escape. He struggled to get free of the blue magic before finally snapping.

"FINE FINE YOU ASSHOLE LET ME GO!!!"
The sudden fear of death struck back up inside the flower. He cant reset, he's no longer immortal.
I cant die! I have to help him, dont I...

"good, we will go now." Sans didnt care about the consequences of his actions. He will do this. He will gain control of the world. He will be the one who's in control. He will destroy the script.
"Woah! Now?" Flowey looked at Sans like he was crazy.

"now."
"No! Tommorow earliest! Are you demented? I cant go now!" Sans looked at Flowey and sighed. He wanted to get this over with now but it can wait.

"Same time tommorow. Be here."

With that, he teleported away

Hes not here. Sans, he left. Where is he? Did he teleport? It's my fault! Hes missing!

"kid. out of my room." Sans stared at the worried child.
"Where did you go! I was so worr-" Frisk was cut of and slammed into the wall.

"i dont need to hear your lies. why don't we marrowly dodge a fight, cuz tibia ulna'est I dont wanna cause a scene next to my brothers dust. i really do have a femur things to say, but I'll keep this short and simple so it can get through that thick skull of yours. get out." Sans released Frisk from his magic and watched as she quietly exited the building. Gaster Fraction was out looking for Sans so she left for her house.

What a perfect ending. Isn't that what this was called. Why is this called "the perfect ending"?

Let's be real Frisk. Nothings perfect.

"Hey Alphys." Undyne returned home early from her shift. Very early. About an hour early from a 3 hour shift.
"Undyne! Why are you here?" Alphys asked nervously. She couldn't stand being around her, knowing what she did. "I got suspended. They said I havent been working to my usual standard and until I get better, I cant work. I'm probably weak after the VOID situation." Undyne shrugged and jumped onto the couch like she always did, however there was significantly less gusto.

"I-I uhh, it should be fine Undyne. Your only suspended so you should be back on the field in no time!" Alphys said, feeling a wave of guilt.
"Hopefully."

HOPEfully.

Done! Once again, sorry for the slow update! Hope you enjoyed. I really cant be bothered thinking of a fact, so I'll update later with one. Thanks to Falcon_Fire96 for the puns! I'll use more puns from different people throughout the book. Comment etc, ill see you soon!

Words: 1001