Fight (30)

Honesty, you might wanna go back a couple of chapters and read to catch up, since it's been a VERY long time.

Several lights of various colours filled the room. They came with such a force that it almost knocked the group off the floor. Sans looked up and saw a wondrous sight. The souls. They were visible and vulnerable. It was a perfect chance to engage the plan.

"Sans!" Chara shouted from the opposite side of the room, also noticing the opportunity. He closed his eyes, knowing that another wave of light was bound to happen, and revealed Chara's soul to the other souls scattered across the room. VOID finally snapped out of the shock and faced the group. They saw Sans and sprung to action.

Seeing the oncoming attack, Gaster Fraction summoned two hands to protect Sans. One of them shot an orb of magic, which stunned the tentacle attack, and the other shot a fierce beam of magic that disintegrated it.

By this time, the souls saw Chara's soul and the determination it radiated. Souls are naturally drawn to determination as it is in every soul type. Monsters all have a slither of determination, to keep them going and motivated. This slither is no match to any human, of course.

"What are you doing!?" VOID screeched, in a more normal voice. "Obey me!"
Despite VOIDS cries, the souls leaned closer and closer to Charas soul.

Out of anger, VOID sent more and more attacks. Gaster Fraction prepared his own defensive attacks but stopped when he saw flying red knives pierce through the tentacles. VOID only was angered more by this. Gaster Fraction decided to attack VOID instead, to make sure he was too occupied to attack Sans.

Sans saw a glow from his own chest. A red glow. It sent waves of pain through his chest. He gasped for air. He called for help, but everyone was to busy protecting him from VOID. Red? Wait...

The bright red soul floated in the air, before Sans teleported and absorbed it, all in one swift movement." done." Sans said after a bright blinding light enveloped the hall.

What was the soul doing? Fighting back? Aren't I the good guy here? Or is karma finally finding a way towards me?

As if answering Sans's thoughts, the pain instantly vanished, leaving Sans in a state of confusion. He looked around, analysing the situation. He saw Gaster Fraction in an intense fight against VOID with Chara sending knives to help Gaster Fraction. Frisk was standing nervously on the edge of the room, not knowing what to do without magic. Flowey was literally talking to the souls, trying to move them towards Chara's soul. Lots of them gathered were gathered around Chara's soul already.

Flowey popped out of the ground next to Sans, startling him slightly.

"Let go." He said to him. Sans stared at him in confusion. "Let go of the soul." He repeated. Sans let go of Chara's soul gradually and then stepped back away from the hoard of souls.

As he expected, bright light filled the area where the souls were gathered. It was red, as expected, and lasted for almost a solid minute. The light dispersed suddenly, leaving a glowing red soul. It was a bright red, leaving a darker red aura. Despite having hundreds of souls inside it, it was only the size of about 2 souls. Chara faced Sans. Sans nodded as a sign of approval.

As soon as Chara took a step towards the soul, tentacles emerged from the ground, they were so close to Chara that any movement from the tentacles would pierce their body. Everyone froze in shock.

"A single bit of movement, and ill KILL them." VOID stated clearly.
Chara only smirked.

With speed, they destroyed one of the many tentacles with their knife. The others tried to smash the ground Chara stood at, however, Chara dodged with ease. They ran towards the Soul and absorbed it.

"I feel...powerful," Chara said once the blinding light dispersed (again).
"You know what you gotta do," Sans said to Chara. They nodded their head and sent a volley of knives towards VOID. They dodged out of the way and sent Gaster blasters back at Chara. Chara moved out of the way of most of them, however, one sneaky blaster was hit right in the corner of the room and Chara was in the trajectory of the blast. Frisk noticed it and checked their inventory, seeing if they could stop it.

*Stick.

Frisk through the stick with all their might. It landed right in the middle of the blaster, jamming it and preventing the blast.

Chara didn't hesitate to send more knives. They were all either deflected or blocked.

"This isn't working!" Chara exclaimed when a bone skimmed their arm.
"I have an idea." Gaster Fraction said calmly, summoning a blaster in front of Chara. "Jump on it"

Chara stepped on, and the blaster rose into the air. It moved at a high speed, right towards VOID. Chara summoned a knife in their hand, knowing what was about to happen. The blaster shot at VOIDS head and VOID dodged. What they didn't expect, was Chara to jump of the blaster and land a knife fight into the skull.

*YOU WON!

*You earned ___ EXP and 666 gold.

*Right?

Everyone stared down at the corpse of VOID. It was a gooey mess of void substance. The group had grown to be unfazed by this goo as it made up VOIDs tentacle attacks.
"What next?" Frisk asked the group.
No one knew. They spent so long fighting this threat that now it's over, they don't know what's next.

Suddenly, the corpse began to move. It twitched violently before attempting to stand upright.

"What?" Gaster Fraction said in shock.

"YOU MUST PAY FOR THEIR ACTIONS."

You chose: "Frisk will help the group fight VOID" (chapter 17/18)

Therefore.

Chara heard the sound of glass shattering in their soul. A faint "nyeh heh heh" was heard before...silence.

You chose: "Let Frisk live" (chapter 22/23)

Therefore.

"What's going on!" Sans shouted in anger. "Was that Papyrus?"

Frisk felt something in their SOUL. Were they next? Suddenly...

*HP maxed out!

"Huh?"

"You can't run away from them. The one's watching this and laughing. Getting entertainment. Making choices for us. Changing and altering time itself."

Chara felt a zap inside her soul. They felt...less determined. Like one of the souls lost determination?

"I don't want to live anymore. I lost my determination long ago. This soul isn't mine. I live with it. The determination inside this fragment of a soul is what's stopping me from giving up. I'm going to end it."

A soul formed in VOIDS hand. It was broken and distorted. Gaster Fraction instantly recognised it as his own.
"NO!" He shouted in anger. But there was nothing he could do but watch as it shattered in front of him.

(Almost) The End.

This is the end of the main plot. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it.

The last chapter will be the epilogue so: 1 chapter left.

Your choices really do matter in this book, despite the reset.

Comment ect BYE

Words:1207