Chapter 4: The Fate Game

×🥀×

×🥀×

I was currently eating with the other three girls. They all are really fun to be exact, I was feeling better with them. The food was delicious, it was a salad.

"It is lucky for you that you came now." Jisoo unnie said we all were talking about the school which everyone is compulsory to go into.

I still haven't talked about going back to earth with them, I will do it a bit later. "Why?" I asked her.

"Our school has ended and the new session is going to start one week from now." Lisa explained.

"But I don't even know anything," I muttered and they all warmly smiled at me.

"No worries, you will get used to magic." Rosé comforted me and I nodded.

We were talking more when the doorbell rang. Jisoo unnie stood up to go and open it. I could hear the chaos in the hallway and soon enough few girls entered.

 I could hear the chaos in the hallway and soon enough few girls entered

Okay, I am quitting. They all are so beautiful! I to talk to the god that made me.

Different hair colors and different appearance but still they all were slaying in their own way.

"Hello, unnie!" I heard Lisa speak and go hug everyone.

"Oh my god, you are looking so beautiful, date me please!" Lisa said to another goddess, like yeah me too.

"Who is she?" I heard a girl say, referring to me of course.

"Oh, she is a newly entered human." They all smiled, some of them making an 'o' sign.

I awkwardly smiled at them. "Omo, she is so beautiful!!" A girl let out a sequel, me a beautiful? Nah I think you mistook me, I am a potato, especially in front of you all.

"I know right!" Rosé spoke, I blushed at their compliments.

"When did you entered?" One of them asked, she had the smallest in height in them all. "Today," I answered.