Chapter 19: Past stories

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Let's not tell anything about this for some time, okay guys?"
______

Blackpink was making its way through the crowd that gathered around the main gate as everyone was in hurry to go inside the school.

They were already late.

"What happened? Why is everyone going through this gate? Isn't there one more?" Jennie whispered.

"That one is closed." One of the students replied, Jisoo sighed in annoyance and takes steps back, her best friends following from behind.

"Who the heck closed that door?" Lisa asked as she looks towards the other gate that goes into West Word school.

"No wonder.." Rosé whispers as she gives the side-eye to the school's princess that was going through that gate in glory.

All the four look at her in disbelief, they all were already frustrated since morning and now this is happening.

"Yah! Nancy!" Jisoo calls out as she runs towards her. Nancy turns around and rolled her eyes.
This is not good.

"Yes, Jisoo-ssi?" She calls her out in a sweeter voice. Jisoo was older than her so she showed her respect.

"Why have you closed this door?" Jisoo asked, folding her hands. Her friends following her from behind in sync.

"Just wanted to make my way peacefully without anyone sticking with me? Yeah, that is my reason." Nancy smirked.

Bts also came up from behind as they saw the girls with Nancy from afar.

"Tata!" Nancy cheerfully calls out as she goes to the guy. However, he looks unfazed.

A pang of jealousy hitting Jennie in her heart. She rolls her eyes at Nancy's duality and spoke.

"You shouldn't close a whole gate just for you to use while others are struggling to get inside from the much smaller gate."

Nancy smirks and rolls her eyes, "You are new so you might not know but this always happens. This is not new, sweetie."

"The world wouldn't revolve and goes as you want, Nancy-ssi. We all are getting late and frustrated because of you." Jennie spoke.

Taehyung smirks in victory like he was the one winning the game.

"Why is this a problem to you, Jennie-ssi? Are you perhaps annoyed with me? Because I am much closer to Taehyung."