Chapter 21: Unpredictable battles

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

The whole ground was packed with people of Sapphire. Today was the prestigious Dargoslash battle.

The beauty makes her way through the crowd of students as she runs towards her classroom.

She opens the door and found all her friends there. "Jisoo unnie!" Lisa's voice made her look at the younger.

"What happened unnie? You seem to be a little tired." Jennie said, trying to ooze off the tension that was written all over the older's face.

"Nothing, maybe because of nervousness." She said, wiping off the sweat from her face.

Others nodded in agreement, everyone was nervous, to be honest, but something was off.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked her again, she nodded but her breath hitched. Something seems to be eating her out from inside.

"Guys! We got the names of battles participants. Let's see who we are against." Namjoon spoke as soon as he entered.

Everyone gathered around him, wanting to see their rival. They just don't want to go against each other, that would be the last thing they want.

"Yah! Yah!" Jin shouted as they all started to get impatient. Pushing each other.

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors. The first who wins will see their name first and so on." Everyone nodded and started to play.

First Chaeyoung won, she hurriedly takes the paper from Namjoon and finds her name.

"I am going against Hyuna." Everyone nodded and continued their name. A few minutes later, everyone saw their opponent.

"Can't believe I am going against you!" Mina whined as she and Jeongyeon are going against each other.

"I am going against Ray," Taehyung said, he slowly leans towards Jennie and caressed her hair as the brunette seems to be a little nervous.

She halted in surprise, both of their faces were just an inch away. She turned completely red.

"Hey! Get away." She murmured, not wanting anyone to see or hear them.

"Who are you going against?" Lisa asked Jungkook as he seems to be quite confident.

"Sehun, I already have beat him hundred times so this won't be that hard." He boasts but after all, it was a fact.