Chapter 6: Friendships

×🥀×

×🥀×

Jennie’s Pov

To be honest, this world was a lot to take in. Super interesting as I understood. Getting divided into different-different groups, using magic.. is blowing my mind.

I exited the mansion after giving a quick bye to Yea Ji-ssi. She told me a lot of rules of this place and the way everything works here, it was nearly nighttime now.

She told me how you need to respect the king and queen and the most interesting thing was, you can only fall in love with your chosen one.

It is kinda shocking as you cannot choose who you want to love but I don't really care about it.

I never had a boyfriend and after the humiliation thing, I don't think I am gonna like someone this early.

Also how it is prohibited to go into the opposite side-

"Jennie!" My thoughts were cut off by Jisoo unnie's voice. I looked upon her and she wasn't alone, Lisa and Rosé were also with her.

Were they waiting for me? If yes, why? It took me almost one day to come outside and they waited for me the whole day?

"Were you waiting for me?" I asked them and they nodded like it wasn't a big thing. Maybe not for them but it is for me. I can't imagine some strangers caring for me this much.

Sapphire is truly an amazing place, a genuine smile made its way onto my face, my gummies showing. "We were waiting for your decision and we are glad that you chose this place!" Rosé spoke.

"Now let's go home, I am hungry." Jisoo unnie said, rubbing her belly pouting a bit, we all laughed at her childish behavior.

Soon enough we were at their apartment. Jisoo unnie was making dinner and I was sitting with Lisa, who was reading a book. The only thing boring here is, they don't have a phone or TV!

I am gonna die with boredom.

"Dinner is ready!" Jisoo unnie announced and Rosé came running from her room making us laugh. We all sat and started to eat.

"Did you like Sapphire now?" Jisoo unnie asked me, I hummed in agreement. To be honest I am still trying to adjust. If this is my destiny then I will try my best to adjust here.

"Which houses are you all in?" I couldn't help but ask, after seeing Yea Ji-ssi performing magic as she told me everything about this Kingdom, I want to see more magic.