Chapter 24: Duties with agony.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

One could've sensed the raging aura of the Phoenix Flames Prince far away from him.

He was continuously glaring at Rosé and Chanyeol who were training peacefully, together.

While Chanyeol trains in archery, the blue-headed beauty also learns a bit about it from him.

Everyone felt uncomfortable about how angry Jimin seems, it was quite obvious he was beyond jealous.

However, the training wouldn't go as smoothly as the Masters thought, the student's relationship with each other was too much to explain.

The five masters, who roamed their eyes around could easily sense was the reason behind the glooming atmosphere.

The way Lisa was glaring at Jungkook and Hana training while laughing wholeheartedly.

The raging aura of Jimin swinging the sword side by side and giving death glares to the Prince.

Nancy clinging to Taehyung as he seems to be uncomfortable and wanting Jennie to help him but the brunette being too distracted by her own problems.

Jin and Jisoo being constantly worrying about their friend's respective love life while feeling guilty for being the only one happy.

Their depressing weather was enough to make everyone worried even though they wanted to enjoy themselves.

"Uhmm, since it is your first day we will let you go now. Please follow your respective co-workers to your assigned job."

The sudden voice of Si-won made them halt from their own thoughts and nod. They did as told, following their co-workers.

"I really hope Hana trip and fall." Jennie laughs at Lisa's childish curse.

"You shouldn't say that, it's not nice." The younger only rolled her eyes being annoyed by Hana.

Hana was a nice girl, she wouldn't decline that. She was beautiful, kind and great at studies too.

The only thing that annoyed Lisa was Jungkook's crush on her. His choice wasn't good enough.

One would think Lisa is being nothing but selfish but the way she has been chasing him but still avoids her, was what hurt her.

"Don't think about it too much, focus on your training." Lisa nodded and sighed, clenching her hands into a fist, giving away the "fighting" sign.

Jennie follows Jihyo, Jin, and Nayeon to the grand kitchen of the palace. There was the head maid, waiting for them.