Chapter 11: The Bond

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Let's go and meet them!" Taehyung spoke making his other two friends freeze.

"W-What? Are you kidding me?" Jin, the one who was usually confident said.

"What Hyung? Don't say you are scared." Jungkook teased his older.

"What! No- I am not! Let's go!" Jin spoke, still shuttering. He was lying.

The seven guys stood up, everyone's eyes were on them. Most of the students gasped as the seven guys approached the elite girls' table.

Irene, as the oldest greeted the guys first, "Hey, guys!" Jisoo and Lisa were frozen in their seats.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jihyo asked a tint of redness on her cheeks preferably because of the leader.

"We came to hang out if you guys don't mind?" Jin asked.

"Oh we don't, right Jisoo?" Irene asked the unsettling girl.

"Y-Yeah." She replied, she knew that was teasing and her revenge for this was already ready.

Jennie, who was just talking to Rosé and Joy, didn't even listen to what was happening. She halted when she heard that voice, the deep voice.

Her head snapped back and saw him standing there, the shithead. He smirked as he saw her looking at him, she looked away. What the hell? They are going to sit with us?! She thought to herself.

"Hey, Rosé." Jimin greeted the blue-headed girl as she was too immersed in eating. She quickly wiped off her mouth and spoke, "Hello, Jimin-ssi." Their friends couldn't help but laugh silently.

Jimin has shown his interest in the blue-headed angel for a long time but she just never notice him. The same was happening to Lisa.

Her attention was on Jungkook but he never notices, ever. Sometimes she even thinks that Jungkook and Rosé are siblings who are blind.

"Hey, Yoongi!" Nayeon cheerfully greeted the sleeping guy making him halt and almost fall.

"Yah! Can't you see I am sleeping?" He scolded the said girl but she just innocently smiled.

"You are Jennie Kim, right?" Namjoon decided to speak first to the new beauty, she just nodded not knowing what to do.

"I am Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS, I am in Lion Voth." He introduced himself.

"I am Jennie Kim, member of Blackpink, a Phoenix Flame." She also introduced herself, trying to be as formal as possible.

"Who doesn't know that? Everyone does." Taehyung teased.

She rolled her eyes but couldn't help get embarrassed. "That's no problem, I heard that you were able to cause flame on your first try?" Namjoon asked and she nodded.

"Wait, really?!" Hoseok, who was immersed in his girlfriend finally asked.

"Yeah, is it a bad thing?" Everyone formed a circle making her more confused.

"Don't say this aloud, but yes it is a bad thing," Taehyung said, this scared Jennie.

"Stop it Tae, no it is actually a cool thing," Jin spoke, unconsciously glancing at Jisoo.

They both blushed and looked away making it look like it never happened. "Oh, I think I might have whispered it a little loud." Jennie reasoned.

"No, you need to shout out aloud to cause that big flame," Selgui spoke.

"C'mon guys, it is not like I am some other creature." The brunette laughed it off.

"Well anyway, let us introduce each other too?" Jin spoke, referring to his other members. "Okay!" Jungkook said.

"I am Kim SeokJin. I am also in Lion Voth." He respectfully greeted the beauty.

"I am Jung Hoseok, I am in Blue Fins." He also bowed and lass smiled.

"Hi, I am Park Jimin. The same class as you, if you didn't noticed." He said, as they both did a handshake.

"My name is Min Yoongi, I am in Alfar Clan." He said and sat down.

"Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook, I am in Eagle Flights. I am probably younger than you." He said, Jennie smiled at him too.

Next was none other than Taehyung, who was quite excited to introduce himself to the beauty.

"Kim Taehyung, Alfar Clan and also the most handsome and hottest guy of school." He smirked, boasting about himself.

Taehyung never uses to introduce himself like this, especially in front of a girl.

He was more type of 'goal' guy. He focuses on his training more than on anything. So, it was his first time showing interest to a girl.

"Woh there Taehyung, Are you hanging out with Jin too much?" Everyone laughed at Mina's sentence making the oldest roll his eyes.

"Something fishy," Lisa whispered to Rosé, they both smirked knowing what to do. They had their own way of talking.

"I am inside your plan." Jungkook who was sitting right beside Rosé spoke after listening to them. Lisa blushed for no reason at all while Rosé nodded, letting him come to their plan.

"What plan?" Jimin who was sitting beside Jungkook asked him,

"Their plan." The youngest replied, pointing at the two girls. "I am in too then."

Here, Jennie, who didn't know what was going on just nodded and laughed when someone did. "Hi princess." Taehyung who was sitting right beside her whispered.

She widened her eyes and looked at him, a smirk on his face. "Don't you dare call me that." She hissed at him while he only smiled cheekily.

The laughter and talking continued on the table with the most talented students of West Word, other students couldn't believe what would happen if she came to know about this.

If she knew that Taehyung was obviously involved with another girl, someone pretty and talented.

Because sometimes, not everyone goes the way they wanted.
__________________________________