Chapter 20: Getting ready

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Dargoslash is to be conducted on 16th of this month, all the descendants interested can give their name till 15th to Seo Yea Ji."
_________

"Aren't you excited about it?" The brunette asked Jisoo as they both made their way to their classroom.

"Of course, I am. I've always wanted to become the head of Lion Voth's headquarter. I hope I will win the fight." She encouraged herself.

"What about you, Jendukie?" She asked the brunette, the lass hummed and smile a bit.

"I don't have any goal, I am just participating because you all are." She giggled at her silly answer.

"I can't believe you." They both laughed and bid their goodbye to each other, going inside their classrooms.

"Chaeyoung!" Jennie calls out as she goes to the younger's table.

"Hey, unnie." She greeted the older but went back to reading the book. Jennie also sat down and peeks onto the book.

"The harsh settings of Caelum."

What exactly is this? Jennie thought to herself and began reading the book with Chaeyoung.

Maybe it was the truth or we all knew how worse the system was on Earth, Kim Joo Yong made the Marticia castle for a reason.

People opposed but it wasn't in their power, after all, his mighty self was considered ruthless in the 13th century but through time or when we see it, This was right.

This was justice.

Anyone who did anything wrong would get the punishment, whether it was a small robbery or a rape.

Punishment shouldn't be ignored.

Whether he is a small farmer's son or the Prince himself. A beautiful lady or an ugly woman, everyone will be punished for their sins.

Jennie smiled as she reads the book, this was what Earth is missing. People get away with their sins just because they are from a powerful family.

But looks like the people of Sapphire weren't this ruthless.

The Marticia castle is divided into three divisions. The lowest is for the ones who didn't something big, like a small robbery or verbal abuse.

Those need to do either charity or farmer work for at least 6 months.

Then we have those who destroyed the kingdom's property or a big robbery and also if the person misuses his power.

They are given intense slavery work for more than 5 years.