Chapter 22: Dining tables and talks

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

The four beauties were busy unpacking their stuff while chatting happily.

They all are sharing one room as they are needed to stay in the castle until they're guarding it.

To clarify, all the Blackpink members are part of the Royal Army. Bts too but Hoseok wasn't able to make it.

Jihyo, Nayeon, Momo, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Jeongyeon were also the ones who got selected.

A few other students were also the part of this group including Nancy. She wasn't an exception anyway.

As they are unpacking the stuff, one of the castle maids comes inside. The old lady had an impressive dress for just being a maid.

It looks like the castle's maids are treated better than they imagined.

"Sorry to disturb you, young ladies but King and Queen are waiting for you all at the dining room." The beauties bowed and nodded.

They all followed the lady, meeting their other friends in the hallway but they couldn't talk.

All of them reached the dining room to find none other than the royal family already sitting there.

"Oh, here they all are, Good evening our young protectors. It's nice meeting you all." The others bowed in respect as a response.

"Why are you all standing? Please join us at the dinner." Their widened eyes were an appropriate reaction to what the Queen said.

Now when they look at her, she was pure beauty. Kind, pretty, intelligent, and even powerful.

The youngsters awkwardly sit with the family. Rosé's eyes seems to be fixed at the silent guy at the table, who was quietly listening to everyone's chatter.

Jin, however, couldn't refrain from sitting next to his crush. This caught Queen's eyes.

She couldn't help but smile a little as it reminded her of the olden days, the time she was like this too.

"It's an honor that I can sit on the same bench as Sapphire's royal family. It really is." Nancy said, smiling widely.

The King and Queen smiled back, nodding. They both swooned at the younger's politeness. While the others only seem to get caught off guard.

"Sly fox," Tzuyu whispers to Lisa as Nancy only just wanted to get appreciated and only herself.

"I know right," Lisa replies, however, something other was more irritating her. Jungkook and Hana.