Chapter 8: Floral Princess

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Hey!" A deep voice shouted, pulling the now unmoving girl. She was getting sucked up into nothing but sure it was strong.

He pulled her towards himself making her face collide into his hard chest. "Ow!" She took out a painful groan making him worried.

"Miss?" He asked and she finally looked up at the owner of that sexy deep voice. Oh god, who did she see? A god himself, too handsome to be alive.

His black hair was curled up from front covering his forehead, his dreamy brown eyes, a pointy nose, and those plump lips. Too perfect to be true.

For him, the girl wasn't a joke either, her hair was straight complementing her cute small face, fierce cat-eyes, chubby cheeks, and red lips.

Her rose dress was just cherry on top of her appearance and oh, her strawberry scent that was too much for him to handle, a seductive smell like it was made for her to lure men.

They both were registering each other appearance while still holding onto each other. After getting out of trance, the female pushed herself away from the male.

"I-I am sorry." She shuttered, bowing to the handsome male. She just embarrassed herself in front of such a charming guy. Too stupid, Jennie Kim.

"What are you doing here, miss?" He asked, being genuinely concerned for the girl, this wasn't a place to visit especially alone.

"I just heard a voice and then something started to pull me." She explained.

"Oh heck." He cursed, she was too much into his voice already. Never knew I had a thing for deep voices, She thought.

"Let's get out of here." He dragged her out of the alley.

They got a little closer to the main hall, chatters of students could be heard in a distance.

"Are you new here?" He asked his hands on his waist.

"Yeah." She mumbled, he sighed messaging his temples.

"You shouldn't just go anywhere, you might get in trouble." She embarrassedly nodded.

She should've thought before going just anywhere. Especially when she doesn't know all the things about this place yet. He smiled at her, making her internally choke.

His smile, that boxy smile was everything, it didn't even take her seconds to become a total tomato.

"Are you okay, miss?" He asked her, concerned why was she becoming red. She shook her head, more embarrassed. "Thanks for helping me, earlier." She bowed to him.

"No problem princess." Her head shot up faster than lighting.

"What did you just call me?" She asked, her hands in a folding manner, she was still sassy tho.

He smirked and leaned down closer to her face. She become frozen in her place, he was too close.

"Princess." Her knees went weak at his sexy voice, she gulped at him.

"That's not my name and you are no one to call me that." He smirked at her fierce reply,

"I thought you had a thing for deep voices?" Her eyes widened at his response.

"You can-" He nodded his head already knowing what she was going to ask. She embarrassedly looked away, hitting her forehead a hundred times making him chuckle.

"No problem, this isn't new for me." He was obviously flexing, she rolled her eyes. He was like another playboy for her, typical self-centered guys.

"Thanks for your help, now I am going." She was ready to go when he held her wrist. She gasped and looked back at him.

"At least tell me your name princess," He asked, lovingly. He wasn't someone bad with horrible intentions, he was genuinely asking her.

"No." She freed her hands from him and ran to her friends, the male couldn't help but chuckle at the clumsy girl he just met, "Cute."

"Where were you?" The oldest friend asked the just entered guy. "Nowhere, just saw a cat."

All the friends gave him a weird eye. "Never knew you liked cats," Yoongi asked.

"Yes, Taehyung, who is that cat?" Namjoon asked his friend, who was still smirking to himself.

"A floral princess." All of them made a confused face at his reply but decided not to pester more.

"My floral princess."

--

"What do you mean?" The middle-aged man asked the old lady in front of him. "Yes sir, I couldn't find her powers." The old lady replied, in a bit tensed tone.

"But that's impossible, she can't be!" He shouted making the lady flinch at the glass plate that just shattered from his sudden impact.

"We are not confirmed yet sir because according to rules and prophecy only five-owner can rule." The old lady replied the man calmed a bit.

"The throne is still in your hands." The old lady said making the other male smirk. "And it always will be." He laughed like a maniac.

"But I wasn't able to trap her..." The lady spoke, her voice getting lower at the end. Her hands sweating and beads of sweat running down her ugly wrinkled face.

"What?" The man asked not believing the woman a bit, but judging from the silence she was telling the truth.

He pulled out his hands and from one hand made the lady float in the air, his hand choking her. "You couldn't even do that?!" She was already old and this man was making it worse for her.

"I-I am s-sorry sir." She spoke, her voice barely coming out. He let her fall on the hard floor, her knees getting bruise because of the hard impact. She was coughing hard.

"You better sort her up!" The man shouted at the lady and she nodded, her head hung low. "It would be done, sir." She spoke.

"Moron." The old lady cursed as the male left the room. "You will pay for this." She muttered and went away, preparing for her next work.

__________________________________