Chapter 32: Wrong Assumptions.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Jimin!" The guy turns around at his name being called, it was Dahyun. His whole appearance made her worried.

He had dark eye bags under his eyes and his shoulders slumped down. He looked tired as hell but still was trying to smile.

"Sorry to tell you but you look horrifying." She didn't want to sound rude but he was looking like a walking zombie.

He tried his best to laugh but it didn't come out, he was truly sad. The whole mood of Sapphire seems to be gloomy since that fight.

Even the workers and ministers were confused about what happened to them. The Royal guards were all sad.

"Everything is so messed up." Dahyun sighs as she looks at him.

"Put it together Jimin. We need to bring this fight to an end, it wasn't your fault I know but somehow you are the root of this situation.

Please, do something. I can't tolerate my other friends looking tense and sad all the time." She completes.

Dahyun always was in charge of making her group laugh though she was missing her other members, she wanted everyone's mood to be cheered up.

"I know but what should I do?" Jimin asks, he was blaming everything on himself and was barely eating.

He couldn't even bring himself to look at Rosé at his duty. She looked agonizing enough to make him cry and it broke his heart.

"Just put Lisa and Rosé in the same room, I know they will sort this out by themselves." The girl was pretty confident in her plan.

"But what if they became angrier?" He asked worriedly, he doesn't want to make this situation worse. It was already gloomy enough.

"They are best friends, Jimin. Of course, they will sort it out, I am sure they just don't have the courage to meet each other that's why we need to make them."

The red-headed guy nodded, agreeing with her plans. Dahyun really was good with these things.

"Just hope everything goes well and they sort everything out."

"You really don't have anything to say to me?" The beauty asked again but her lover only seems to be declining her question.

He was too focused on his diary, studying his powers and ways to sharpen them. She huffed in annoyance.

He looks over at her confused about why is she acting like that, he brings her closer to his muscled body making her look at him, deep in his eyes.