Chapter 36: We don't know each other.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"No, I don't like Rosé romantically at all! Stop joking around Taehyung." The girl's heart broke into millions of pieces.

The bouquet of his favorite flowers she bought from her self-earned money, dropped down. It wasn't lovely anymore.

Her innocent teary eyes look at two boys who were having a private conversation. Her crush doesn't like her like that.

After giving her thousands of hopes, giving her false hints he wanna say he doesn't like her romantically.

It broke the poor blue-headed beauty's heart. She truly loved him and then gathered so much courage to confess.

Just to find this out. She puts her hands over her mouth, trying to suppress the awful sound of her sobs.

She steps back and leaves, tears falling and her heart wrecking every moment as she runs far away from him. Away from the truth.

Rosé runs away and soon enters a bakery shop. She doesn't know where to go and this cozy shop always soothes her.

Unknown to herself, it was the same shop Jimin bought a gift from, for her when they first become friends.

His hand-made cookies even though he really didn't like cooking that much, he made it for her and only her.

"Why did you care for me so much when you didn't like me romantically? This is definitely not what friends do." She blames him as she sits quietly on a seat.

She curses him nonstop in her mind, how much she loved him then why? It was her first heartbreak so she didn't even know how to cope up.

"Beautiful girls like you shouldn't curse so much." She looks up finding none other than Prince Chanyeol.

"He would regret losing you one day." He spoke, comforting her. She was sure, this was the start of her crush on him.

Because the young Rosé was naive enough to think Prince charming as Chanyeol exist.

But she was unknown of the fact, on how much misunderstanding this caused. To her friends, her lover, even herself.

"Stop lying Jimin! I know you like her, you look at her like she is your whole world." The 15-year-old Taehyung nudges his best friend.

"Fine! I admit I like her but I am scared she doesn't feel the same way." The boy hung his head low, afraid of rejection.

"Be a man and court her! Stop being a coward, if you truly love her you will fight the whole world for her right? Then do it.