Chapter 27: Tender picnics.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Yay! Finally some inner peace." The mint-haired boy relaxed his muscles as he lay down on the freshly groomed grass.

"Stop sleeping everywhere you go, Suga," Nayeon complains to him, mostly nagging about his antisocial behavior.

"First of all, you ain't my mother and second, I am not lazy! I just don't like this new generation of monkeys." He spoke, winking at her.

The others had their jaw-dropped, what a sassy person. Everyone was dressed in casual clothes, feeling refreshed after days.

Hoseok also came to visit since he got a day off from his duties too. Not to mention, sailing in the ocean wasn't an easy task and it felt nice coming back to nature.

"Wah~ the weather is so nice." Lisa and Rosé said at the same moment and laughed afterward.

"Jungkook! Can you please give me a hand?" Taehyung calls out, to be fair, the guys were setting up the sitting place.

As the girls found this amazing spot for their picnic and also prepared breakfast for everyone.

Under the shade of the big tree, the sunlight peeks through its leaves, shining on their face.

The pond beside them made it even better since the swans in the pond was one of a view.

It was laughter all along. The nineteen friends or mates finally had a rest time, away from their responsibilities and training.

"Is Nancy really not coming?" Lisa asked Momo as she was her roommate but the lass only shook her head.

Everyone was present and was enjoying their time except for Nancy. After her last talk with Lisa, they both became good friends.

No one opposed it but they were kinda shocked that Lisa was the first one to be friends with Nancy.

Lisa has always been the one to follow her older friends in anything like this since you need to be mature to start a friendship with someone you didn't like.

And maybe Lisa did mature enough to do that. They couldn't help but notice, especially Jisoo, how much their youngest has grown.

From the bubbly girl who would cry if she was left alone to mature enough to start a friendship one never could think of.

"Then who is that?" Vernon spoke, pointing his finger at the figure approaching them. It was Nancy.