Chapter 26: Personal issues.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Look at them, they look so cute." Lisa gushed at a couple as she admires them with Jennie. They both were on a break and decided to talk a bit.

"They are couples?" Since they both were girls, the brunette took some time to understand.

Not that she doesn't know about it but rather she doesn't want to question someone's sexuality or judge them.

They could've been best friends and people can still mistake it.

"Yeah, they are both soldiers here. Do you know, I actually saw their proposal to each other, and believe me, it was the cutest thing ever."

They both smile as they watch the couple have a fun time under a tree, talking.

"I am quite surprised that I got to see a gay couple here," Jennie spoke.

"Well, I have seen a lot here. The best thing about it is no one hides it." Lisa explained how much people are open about their sexuality.

Sapphire is a far better place than Earth, the concept of the LGBTQ community is not fragile here. People have the right to choose their sexuality as they want.

And besides, rather than believing in who loves who, the whole idea of soulmates is far popular.

If someone's soulmate is the same gender as the one, it doesn't matter to the people.

As for religion-based, the god they worship never questioned once about anyone's choice of love then why would the people meddle in?

"This place is so much better than Earth, before I came here I have encountered a lot of homophobic people.

All they do is use excuses of their "religion" to bash the LGBTQ people as I could never understand them at all." The brunette went total nag mode.

Both best friends looked at the couple and adoringly smiled if just every place gave them all the rights they have.

Both of them were awed when they saw them cuddling while talking, being purely in love with each other. They both wanted to do the same thing with someone too.

Not just someone but, him.

"Hey, guys!" It was Jisoo's soft voice that made them turn around. There she was coming towards them with Jin behind.