Chapter 16: Trainings that go wrong

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"You bumped into her?!" Lisa's pricy voice cut through the brunette's ears. Jennie did tell her best friend about today's small scene.

Lisa's judging stares weren't helpful either. Jennie puts her small face into her palms, mumbling some curses.

"Wait, what happened after?"
──────────────────────
[ Flashback ]

"Won't you say sorry properly?" Nancy asked again, folding her arms. She was bold, just as Jennie heard from others.

"Ah...I am sorry." Jennie again said, bowing in front of the girl.
Nancy just nodded, not really impressed but still didn't wanted to cause a scene.

"Btw, what's your name?" Nancy asked, eyeing the girl from head to toe.

"Jennie Kim." She answered, Nancy nodded and a small smile made its way on her flawless face.

"You are beautiful and I like your fashion sense, keep that up." Jennie seems to be stunned at the compliment while Nancy just went away.

To be honest, she did felt slightly happy that she got a compliment from her. None other than, Nancy, the school's princess.

[ End of Flashback ]
__________________________________

"Wah.. amazing unnie! Did she compliment you? That's a miracle!" Lisa continuously babbles on how it was something very rare.

Nancy was a too self-centered girl and barely ever gives any compliments to anyone except herself.

"You are special unnie, looks like she likes you," Lisa said, Nancy must've seen something in the brunette to be this impressed.

"Really? Should I be happy?" Jennie said, of course, she doesn't know how big she has achieved.

"Of course you should," Lisa said, nudging the brunette softly. They both were still talking when Rosé enters.

"Hey, guys." She greeted as her hands caress her temple. Her mouth left a sigh making the two other girls look at her.

"What happened, Rosé?" Jennie asked first while Lisa also looks at the blue-head in anticipation to speak something.

"Nothing, I am just a bit stressed. The works are too much and I am going for training soon." She spoke, pouring her words out.