Chapter 15: Unwanted feelings

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Rosé," The red-headed boy called out to the beauty who was going into her other class. She turned around, a smile on her face.

"Yes, Jimin-ssi. Do you want anything?" She sincerely asked, not trying to sound rude but she was in rush.

"Uhh, I wanted to ask you something." He shyly pondered out, she hummed signaling him to continue.

"Will y-you go out with me, tomorrow?" He tried to best to suppress his urge to scream out. She was kinda shocked at his sudden question.

Not wanting to hurt his heart as his request was sincere, she smiled. "Okay Jimin-ssi, but can I ask which type of clothing would suit your date with me?"

He blushed, he didn't refer to this as a date because he thought she might feel uncomfortable but looks like she was okay with it so why not.

"Well, anything will look good on you Rosé." He said, she glimmered not excepting his sudden confidence.

"I will pick you up at 8 in the morning, Rosé-ssi." He winked at the blue-head as she unknowingly blushed, shrugging the indescribable feeling she went to her class.

"Who were you talking to?" Soyeon, one of her classmates asked the said girl who just entered their class.

"I was talking to Jimin-ssi." Rosé spoke casually as if it was too normal. The other girls widened their eyes except for her friends who knew about the liking of Jimin towards Rosé.

"Jimin!! As in Park Jimin-ssi!?" She nodded in response while others gasped. "Wow."

"I hope he proposes to you," Sana said making Rosé stop and look at her friend.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, something about Jimin and her friends' secret glances always brings an uneasiness into her.

They all share something that she knew, she wasn't aware of.

"Oh, nothing. She must be dreaming about Jackson again. You know her." Joy said, shutting the talk off making Sana pout in response.

"I was just saying what you all want," Sana muttered under her breath, unable for anyone to hear.

"Great work Lisa!" Jungkook complimented as the girl changes into her human form. It was her first time attacking as her spirit animal.

"Thanks, Jungkook." She shyly spoke, tucking a strand of her luscious hair behind her ear as a habit whenever she feels shy. Especially with Jeon Jungkook.

"I was thinking if you could teach me how to do that too." He offered, making her eyes widen. She teaching him! She never imagined this.

"S-Sure. If you want." Her red cheeks were probably visible to him but she didn't care even a bit. She wanted him to know about her crush, him, so badly.

"But tomorrow, I am going out with Hana today." Her mood changes, in an instant, knowing that he is going out with another girl.

Not to judge too early, she just smiled though her heart was clenching inside.

"Btw, Lisa-ssi, what could she possibly like? I want to gift her something." Jungkook asked, unknown of the feeling inside the girl's heart.

"I-I am not good with these but possibly a bracelet." She suggested. It was something she wanted.

"That's a great idea! Thanks, Lisa" The guy smiled, showing off his die-for smile.

Her lips curved up on their own, she couldn't refrain from smiling when he was.

"I will meet you later, Have a great day Lisa-ssi." He said, she told him a lot of time to drop off the formalities but he never does.

However, he does drop them for Hana.

"Am I looking good?" Rosé asked her best friend, Lisa, who was grumpily reading a book. The girl turned around and nodded before going back to the same mood.

Noticing this, Rosé asked, "What happened, Lali?" The younger only shook her head not wanting to spill any sad tea.

"Tell me or else I will not go." Lisa looked at her, already done. She knew that Rosé needs to go out with Jimin so at least they would've some bonding.

She knows how does it feel when someone ignores your feelings.

"Aish, nothing! Jungkook is going out with another girl. That's why." She muttered, this was a stupid reason but Rosé still patted her back.

"Don't worry, that guy will notice your feelings too." She comforted and stood up, not wanting to be late for her date.

"I hope you notice too, unnie."

"Do you like this?" The red-headed boy asked as he shows Rosé a necklace. It was a Lily, a flower that symbolizes pureness.

"Yes, very much." They both are in a marketplace. A lot of accessories and jewels that are handmade by people are sold here.

They do this for their living but the contentment it gives is beyond. Looking at youngsters blushing faces as they gift these to each other.

Or the elders who finally took out a little time for each other and wanted to be appreciative. A place where you find things for the people you are grateful to.

Whether a friend, a tutor, your love, or your will to live. Everyone.

"Do you want to go here?" Jimin asked as he looks at Rosé, glancing at a small bakery shop. It seems like a cozy yet busy place.

"Not really, this was the first place I ever visited in Sapphire." She exclaimed her thoughts out, a smile on her face which made it clear. It was a happy memory.

"With someone really special." Her soft voice was barely audible for Jimin but the words kinda made him feel uneasy.

Was it her friends, or a guy? Maybe her soulmate.

Shrugging the stupid thought off, he pulled her to another shop. They both liked each other company, a smile was visible on both of their faces as the day comes to an end.

"It was a great time with you Jimin-ssi. I enjoyed it." Rosé said as they both drink warm tea at a restaurant.

He couldn't contain his happiness and gave her a big smile, an eye smile. Her heart fluttered, she was not going to lie but it wasn't that much which she felt with him.

Someone who wasn't Jimin.

__________________________________