Chapter 55: Back to you.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"You will just cry hugging him or do something?" Seol's piercing way of talking was enough to tell Jisoo to do something rather than weeping.

The older sighs in distress, this Stephanie girl sure has a lot of powers. How could she beat everyone to the pulp without having any injuries herself?

Shrugging the thought off, she calls for her juniors. She has stopped anyone from entering the castle for the time being.

She is not going to fight for them but she can help the injured for sure. "Felix, go and pick up the King." The younger guy nodded.

Looking at the injured King, he wonders how strong does that Stephanie girl is. Taehyung was very powerful, they all have seen it.

"Dark magic isn't something you can play around with but there is no denying that they are far more powerful than any of us," Seol explained.

Her juniors nodded. If their upperclassmen are defeated so badly, they could never stand a chance against Stephanie in the future.

"I would love to fight that Stephanie." The older sighed at Karina's suggestion. She is the most enthusiastic but overly confident too.

She thinks fighting is fun and her confidence is something one should be afraid of because once she made up her mind, nothing is stopping her.

"Stop spouting nonsense, Karina. There is no way you can defeat someone His majesty couldn't even injure." Her best friend, Winter bugged in.

Karina rolled her eyes at her best friend's words. She looked at everyone and it made her think, how exactly powerful Stephanie is.

Their majesty, Taehyung was escorted into the nursing room as physicians were called by Seol to treat him.

"Jisoo-ssi? Can you please help me here?" The younger beauty nodded and immediately decided to give a helping hand to Seol.

She didn't like her but Seol was very rational when it comes to taking action. Maybe that was the reason, Jisoo was always under her.

"They sure are seriously injured." The physicians weren't aware of the correct reason why so many higher-ups were in such a bad condition but the warning from the guards was a sign something horrible has happened in the Palace.

"You are quick to take action, if you have delayed any further I am afraid we could've saved his majesty." Seol just smiled at the compliment.

"We can't possibly save her." Jisoo immediately turned into a statue at the doctor's words, her eyes falling on the lady beside her.