3

~Fred's Pov~

We had just finished dinner, and we're headed back to the common room to hang out and stuff. George and Lee were talking about some prank they wanted to do.

"Sooo?" I said.

"Sooo what? Y/n asked.

"When are you going to tell him?"

"Tell who what?"

"My brother that you like him."

"Sorry, I don't see Ron in that way."

"Not him." I rolled my eyes.

"Percy, to smart. Bill, to old. Charlie, he's pretty hot. But I hardly see him."

"Your stupid. What happened to being top in-"

"Top in what? No class. Especially not potions.

"You know what I mean."

"If your talking about George, never. He would never like me. I mean, I'm just some little Irish girl who blows everything up."

"Have you seen the way he looks at you? He's head over heals for you."

"If what your saying is true, then I'll tell him when he tells me. I don't want to make a fool of myself if it's not true."

"Probably won't happen for a while." I mumble. That's the thing with George. He never makes a move as soon as he should. But again, you can't resist the Weasley charm.

We continued walking until we reached the common room. Then we decided to play a game of chess using a set of Ron's. Right now George and Y/n were playing against each other while Lee and I watched.

"Ha! I win!" George yells, throwing his hands in the air.

"Why are you so good at chess?" Y/n asked while looking up at him while he was standing up and doing a stupid victory dance.

"It's called skill Darling" Her face shot red at the new nickname. She looked at the ground, then at me and Lee. Eyes wide as can be. I guess my brother was making a move faster than I thought.

~Y/n's Pov~

I finished cleaning up the game and went to bed.

Darling.

It kept playing through my head as I tried to sleep. He said it so smoothly like nothing had happened. Which was probably true. The twins give me random nicknames all the time. Like 'Exploder' or 'Bomb' and when ever were in potions they'll yell 'WATCH OUT! BOMB GO BOOM!'. But Is I kept thinking I fell asleep.

----------------------

The next morning I got dressed and ran to the Great Hall wanting some time to eat before class started.

"Students, there's only a bit of time left to inter your names in. Today's the last day." Dumbledore said.

"I still think it's stupid, I mean our birthday is in April. Why can't we inter?" Fred whined.

"Because your 16. And by the time you turn 17 the first task would have probably already happened." I stated.

"Still." 

"And plus, I don't want one of you two getting killed."

They just look at each other with mischief in their eyes.

"I swear if you're up to something."

-----------------------

After lunch, I went to the library to find a book on Charms. The one class I have the best grade in. When I find the book I'm looking for, I hear three familiar voices around the corner.

"She'll never agree to help. Plus, even if she did, she wouldn't want to make it because she'll blow something up." One said. Fred.

"What about me?" I say, walking around the corner with my hands on my sides.

"Oh Er, nothing."

"Sounds like something to me."

"Just tell her. She'll find out either way." Lee said, and I just stood there smiling. He was right.

"Fine. We were planing on making an aging potion, so we could inter our names in." George sighed.

"Fine I'll help. But just know I'll 'Blow something  up'" I say mockingly. I knew it wasn't going to work.

"Really? Thanks!" George ran up to me and tackled me in a hug.

"Only to prove that it won't work. And if it doesn't work, don't blame me."

"Deal."