6

~Y/n's Pov~

Back in the dormitory, I got back in bed. Thinking about the kiss. They say when you kiss someone it feels like fireworks exploding. But trust me, I know how explosions feel, and they don't feel that magical. In the morning I walked to the Great Hall, starving. I see the twins and Lee, and go sit with them.

"Morning Finnigan." George said once he saw me walk up to him, and his brother.

"Morning Weasley." I laughed. "Were still doing this?"

"I guess we are." He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Fred asked, taking a drink.

"Nothing." We say in unison.

"Your weird." Lee said.

"Thanks."

"So, how are you doing? After what you told me about Harry."

"Wait, what happened?" The other two ask.

"I'll tell you later. And, I guess I'm ok."

We start talking about what we think the first task will be. From what I heard from a Hufflepuff, It has something to do with dragons.

Then the twins ran off to collect bets. Lee and I go find seats for the four of us.

"Were back."

"Darling, would you like to place a beat?" George asked sitting on my right, and Fred on the left, leaving me in the middle.

"How much?" I asked, pulling money from my pocket.

"However much you got."

"George no-" Fred was cut off by his brother

"Fred, she's our best friend"

"Find." He rolled hi eyes, I dropped all I had with me into a section of their box that said 'Diggory.'

"You think Cedric's going to win?"

"Well, they all have a good chance in wining."

We watched as Cedric came out of the tint and successfully got the golden egg. Same with Victor and Flure. To be honest, when Harry came out, I was a bit worried. He was two years younger than the rest of them, and had a less chance of winning.

Hermione was yelling in the stands, telling him to use his wand. He got his broom and took off.

"Well done dragon!" The twins yelled as the dragon broke free from its chain. A long while passed and not both, but Harry came back and snatched the egg.

"He got the egg!" Fred yelled. "We should have a party."

"Sounds good to me." George added. "Don't you think so, Y/n/n?"

"Er, sure. But don't count on me being there. I'll probably be in my dorm."

"Oh ok. Well, come up if you want us to."

"No, it's ok, really. I don't want to keep you two from celebrating."

And of course that night I was left in my dorm. Everyone was celebrating for Harry. Yes, I did feel happy for him, and proud. But I couldn't face talking to him. I knew I had to eventual.

"Hey." Katie said, she walked in with Angelina and Alicia.

"Why are you up here? You should downstairs." I ask.

"It's late." Angelina said.

"And we have classes tomorrow." Alicia added. Alicia and I weren't big talkers with each other. I didn't know why, we just wernt. We all went to bed and in the morning was like any normal day. First was History of magic, Herbology, and then potions.

"Class dismissed." Snape said in his monotone voice. Everyone grabbed her things and left. I walked over to Fred and Lee with George shortly behind me.

"He hates me." I sighed.

"Who?" Lee asked.

"Snape you idiot."

"No one could ever hate you, darling." George smiled.

"Why thank you. But Harry sure can." I mumbled due to the fact he was walking down the corridor to us.

"Were just gonna leave." And the three boys left.

"Hey um Y/n." Harry said nervously.

"Harry listen. If you're going to apologize, I don't want some 'I'm sorry'."

"Please just listen. I really am sorry. I know I shouldn't have said what I did. Ron and I made up. And so did Seamus and I. He wasn't all that mad at me. And you don't act like Seamus, all the time. And I'm sorry for saying you do."

"It's ok Harry." I sighed. "I probably overreacted by not talking to you sooner. And good job with that dragon. I'm surprised only your arm's broke."

"Yeah, thanks. But it should be good soon." I was glad we made up. I could net stay mad at him forever.