10

(This might be a mess, but oh well. Also, do you like the new cover? Or the one I had before? I'll change it back or whatever, depending on which one you like better. So please tell me!!)

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up to a bright light hitting my face. "We really need a curtain for that window." I thought to myself. I really didn't want to wake up, but I was hungry and wanted some breakfast. I got dressed, looked at the time, and decided to wake up the girls.

I decided that Katie would be my first victim. "Katie, wake up!" I said, trying not to be that rude at first. She didn't wake up, so I did the next logical thing and hit her with a pillow. "Wake! Up!" I said smacking her.

She finally woke up. So Angelina was next. "Angie, up! Now!" I said being nice this time. She was lucky that she had woken up the first time.

"Not the way I wanted to wake up. But whatever." Katie glared at me.

"Then you should have gotten up the first time." Angelina laughed.

"Should we get Alicia up?" Katie asked. She was still sleeping. But then again, who cares if she's late to breakfast.

"No." I simply said.

We walk out of the dorm and to the Common room. 

"You know, before what had happened. I would have said you two would be good friends." 

"Angie stop, please."

"Right, sorry."

---

"I'm so tired!" George complained.

"Then take a nap." I said.

"But I'm hungry."

"Then eat."

"I can't do all of that at once, Darling."

"Then eat first, then take a nap while cuddling me." I rolled my eyes. "Easy as that."

"Sounds good to me."

"Idiot." I chuckled.

---

The second task would be happening soon, and Harry still hadn't figured out the clue. Even Hermione couldn't figure it out. And she was practically the smartest kid in the whole school.

"I don't know Harry. But you need to figure it out soon." Hermione said as we walked across the bridge.

"And were technically not suppose to help you." I added.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." He sighed.

"Um, Harry, can I speak with you?" We turned around to see Cedric. He smiled at me.

"Sure." Hermione and I left them for the library. We figured that Cedric would help him or something. Hopefully.

"Do you think he's going to figure it out?" Hermione sounded worded.

"I hope so. But then again, when does he not?"

"A lot. I usually end up helping him. But I guess you're right."

"Don't doubt him. I mean, yeah, he does seem hopeless at times. Not gonna lie." We both laughed. We talked for a while about random things. Classes, grades, professors, and other students. That is, until Fred interrupted.

"McGonagall needs you, Hermione. I'm not sure why, so don't ask." He said. "Oh, and Y/n, I need to speak with you."

"You sound like a professor now." I laughed as Hermione left the library.

"Well, I think I would make a great professor."

"Teaching what?"

"I don't know, maybe potions?"

"Anything but that class."

"Why? Because I would do a better job than you?"

"Moving on." He laughed. "What did you want to speak to me about?" I laugh.

"Oh, right. Um, are you still mad at George?"

"Kind of, yeah. Why?"

"I was just wondering."

"Ok?"