23

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT I SAID I WOULD UPDATE BUT I JUST CAN'T FIND SOMETHING TO WRITE AHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS GONNA BE SHORT BUT I'LL MAKE ANOTHER PART TO IT!!

-Part 1-

~Y/n's Pov~

"Y/n, were going to the lake if you want to come." Ginny said.

"Ok, I'll be down in a second." I looked through the clothes I brought, and found the swimsuit I had brought. Getting changed, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my shoulders. "Ready." I said, as I walked down the stairs.

"Finally, let's go." She laughed, "Everyone's already there, but I told them to wait to get in."

"Sounds good." As we walked through the field of grass, we got closer to the lake, and a huge tree where everyone had sat down.

"Finally." Ron rolled his eyes.

"You guys got every day of summer to come down here, and I only get two weeks. Stop being a baby." I say.

"Calm down." George came over to me.

"I'm only speaking the truth." I pulled my towel off my shoulders and through it on the ground. 

"Come on." Ginny grabbed my hand, and dragged me to the edge of the lake. Still holding my hand, she jumped and pulled me into the lake with her.

Screaming with laughter as we fell into the water, everyone started jumping in too.

(I'M GOING TO MAKE A PART TWO TO THIS CHAPTER, DON'T WORRY, I JUST NEED IDEAS! SO IF Y'ALL HAVE ANY IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, AND I'LL GIVE CREDIT AS ALWAYS. Anyway's, love y'all!)