11

~Y/n's Pov~

I was sitting in a very familiar train. At least it seemed like a train. You could hear the rushing engine picking up speed as it went. Trees flying past the window. I hear a slight knock at the compartment door and get up to open it.

"Hi, can we sit with you?" Two identical gingers stood before me.

"Yeah sure." I set back down and smile.

"I'm Fred Weasley. And this is my bother, George." Said one of the boys. "And who are you?" Said the other.

"Y/n Finnigan. Are you guys first years too?"

"Well, not yet technically. But you know." One smirked. The one that I think is George. It's going to take a while till remember who is who.

After a while, the trolley Lady came by. "Anything from the trolley, dears?" She said sweetly. Both boys shook their heads, holding up a bag of smashed sandwiches.

"Yes please." I get up to see what there was and bought a few things, sat back down and thanked the nice woman. "Here." I threw a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans and, Liquorice Wands and some Chocolate Frogs.

"You really didn't have to Y/n." George looked guilty, but I smiled anyways.

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to. What are friends for?"

And that's how it began.

---

I opened my eyes. Was it all just a dream? Not really. I mean, It did happen. I guess I got lucky. I always wanted to go back to that moment. The day me and the twins met. 

I sat up in my bed and looked around. All three girls were out of bed and already gone. I quickly got dressed and ran off to the Great Hall before I missed breakfast. Personally my favorite meal.

Once I got there I took a seat next to the twins and started eating. 

After we ate, I walk over to Katie and Angelina. 

"Nice of you to wake me up." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh sorry." Katie said.

"Rude."

We talked about the second task that would be later that day.

"Have any of you seen Ron or Hermione?" Harry came up to us looking worried.

"I was with Hermione last night. Fred came looking for her, saying McGonagall needed her for something. And I have no clue where Ron was." I said trying to help.

"Oh. Ok thanks." He ran off.

"Wonder where they could be."

"Knowing them two, there probably snogging." Angelina laughed.

"What did I just hear?" Fred's eyes shot open.

"I just said there probably snogging. That's all." She repeated.

"Who?"

"Ron and Hermione, you pea brain."

"I'm not a pea brain." He crossed his arms.

"He better not be. I mean, there not even together. Ickle Ronniekins is growing up so fast." Now came George, pretending to wipe tears away from his eyes.

"Why is it such a big deal? I mean, you and Y/n snog all the time." Katie giggled.

"That's enough!" George yelled. His face shot bright red.

"We don't all the time." My face now bright red too. 

---

It was finally time for the next task. No one managed to find Hermione or Ron. That is, until we heard that they were at the bottom of the lake.

"So their fish now. How do you feel about that?" I giggle

"What? That my brother is now a fish? Weird."

"Maybe he's a goldfish. Only if my brother was a fish. He would be a puffer fish or something." George and I laughed and kept walking to the viewing spot.

"Still think Cedric's going to win Y/n/n?"

"I mean, he seems like he will. But Harry did pretty good last task, Harry might win." We stood there for a bit waiting for everyone to settle down.

"It's cold!" I complained.

"They better hurry up and start this thing because knowing how long this may take, it's going to be freezing." 

"You're not making me feel any better."

Then he wrapped his arms around me from the back and hugged me. "That any better?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

~George's Pov~

I stood with my arms wrapped around Y/n, trying to worm her up. When I say I was actually enjoying it, I was. But why wouldn't I?

Finally, The task started, and the champions were lined up. Few seconds passed and they jumped into the water. Then a big gust of wind hit. "They better hurry up. It's too cold for this." She said. And with that, it only gave me a reason to tighten the hug.

"What if Ron drowns? Could we sew the school for that? I mean, they did make him do this." I began to panic. It had been fifteen minutes and no one had come up, other than Flure. Which came back with nothing. Even she was crying.

"I don't think they drowned. Because fish can't drown, can they?" She laughed.

"I guess not." Right then, two people came up from the water. Cedric, ew. And Cho, I guess, a little better.

"At least Cho didn't die. We could afford for Cedric to. But not Cho."

"Someone doesn't like him."

"Who wouldn't? He's pretty boy Diggory."

"That's exactly why people would like him. He's pretty."

"So I'm not pretty?"

"Your prettier."

Sometime passed and Krum came up with Hermione. And Harry came up with Flure's little sister. And Ron!

"You're alive!" I ran up to Ron.

"You were worried about me? That's a first." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh be nice." Y/n jumped in.

"This is a brother moment, no need to jump in."