17

~Y/n's Pov~

"What do you think their talking about?" I whisper to Lee as we walk slowly behind Fred and George, because they were walking faster than us and talking about something quietly.

"I have no idea."

"I don't think they've kept anything from us before."

"Especially from you." He said.

"That doesn't mean anything."

"You're his girlfriend."

"Still."

We keep walking until we get to the common room. "Er, so what do you want to do?" Lee said awkwardly.

"I'm tired." George randomly said.

"But it's not even dinner yet. Lunch just passed." I said confused.

"I'm going to take a nap." He said walking up the boy's dormitory stares, Fred shortly behind him.

"What is up with them? Did I do something? Did we do something?" I start rambling, "Do you know something I don't?"

"No."

"Lee Jordan, you better tell me what's up with them right now, or I will hex you, and you'll regret it." I glare at him.

He raised his hands in defense, "I don't know! If I did, I would tell you."

"You better." I say sitting down on a couch. "I didn't do anything, did I?"

"Not that I know of."

"Ugh, boys are stupid."

"Rude." He looked at me concerned.

"You're kind of. Not as bad as them."

A few seconds of silence passed. "I know!" I jump up, "At dinner we can avoid them! And we can keep avoiding them until they tell us what's up." 

"I don't know-"

"Come on! When have I ever been wrong?"

"A lot of times, actually."

"Well, I've been known to be sometimes correct." I roll my eyes. 

"Fine, well do it."

"Great! We're sitting with Angelina and Katie at dinner."

"Ok." He said slowly.

-----

So at dinner that's what we did. We sat away from the twins and with Angelina and Katie. We got a weird look from the twins, but It didn't face me. If they were going to avoid up, we'll just avoid them too.

George came up to us, "Why are you sitting over here?" He said, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Oh, just a change of seating, y'know." I simply say, looking at my plait.

"Oh, ok." He said hurt, and walked back over to Fred. I couldn't avid him. I wasn't a person to avoid someone over something stupid. But if he keeps this up, I'm confronting him.