5

A few days later - Because why not?

~Y/n's Pov~

Classes were finished for the day. When I see Harry walking down the corridor, I run up to him.

"Hey." I smile

"What?" He scoffs.

"I just needed to talk to you, Ron kept bugging me today. So I thought-"

"I'm not going talking to him. He's being a pain is the arse."

"Harry, just talk to him, ok?" Harry had been ignoring Ron for almost a week now.

"Leave me alone. I don't need someone else getting on to me like your fucking brother. The first task is tomorrow." He said.

"Ok, first of all don't say that about my brother. Second of all, I was only trying to help you out! You're ignoring your best friend! Just because Seamus is my brother, doesn't mean I act like him."

"You sure do." He mumbled.

"Just because we both blow shit up and were both related, doesn't mean we are the same person! That's just like calling the twins the same person. And there not." I had enough at this point and stormed off. Even know I believed him, He just got another person to add to his 'People that are mad at me' list. Sure, he may be busy, but it doesn't give him a good reason to act like that. But now I finally had a good reason to ignore someone. I wasn't someone to ignore people unless I had a reason to. And Harry didn't like being ignored. So perfect really.

Walking into the common room, I was greeted by the twins. "Hey Y/n/n!" Fred smiled. "Hey." I looked at my feet and speed walked up to my dorm. The rest of the day I didn't come out. Katie and Angelina were worried because I was never quiet. It was late and I couldn't Sleep. Katie, Angelina, and Alicia were asleep. Not wanting to wake them, I grabbed a blanket and walked to the common room, wrapped up in the blanked. And to my surprise found a certain red haired boy, George.

~Gorge's Pov~

Watching the fire, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around to see the brown haired girl walking to the same couch I was on.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked.

"No." She looked like she was crying, but not too much. Her face was pink, and you could see remains of the stream of tears that had been on her cheeks.

"Have you been crying?"

"No." She said, hiding behind her blanket.

"You sure about that?"

"No." She said again, this time peeking over her blanket.

"Care to tell me why?"

She sighed. "Harry! He was being so bloody rude." She finally sat down next to me, curled up in her blanket. "I tried to talk to him, but he started yelling, saying he didn't need me to get on to him like Seamus supposable did. And all I told him was to talk to Ron because they have been ignoring each other for a bit now."

"He's probably just over welled."

"I believe 'em. I do. But 'es making it hard for anyone to even want to believe him. 'Leave me alone. I don't need someone else getting on to me like your fucking brother.' Then I yelled back. He even had the nerve to say I act like him all the time. I'm sick of being told I act like him! Just because he's my brother, and we blow crap up, doesn't mean I am him."

"If it makes you happier, Fred and I get called the same person all the time." She gave me a sympathetic smile. "But listen, it's ok. If you want me to, I can talk to him." Her face went pink and she smiled again.

"It's fine."

She looked up and gazed into my eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled in the fire light.

I glanced at her lips for a second and I slowly leaned in. Filing in the gap between us, her soft lips hit mine. It felt like time just froze.

She stood up and smiled, and walked to the dormitory steps.

"Good night Finnigan."

"Night Weasley."