14

(2.7k on the original! I know it's not a lot compared to some writers, but It means a lot. This is also where the original story would end, but I'm hoping to keep it going. <3)

-Mention of death-

~Y/n's Pov~

The day of the last task came. "Harry, you'll do fine. You always do." I said

"Right! What's the worst that could happen?"

"Well someone cou-"

"George shut up! I'm trying to make him feel better." I shouted.

"Ok." He says while walking off to find Fred.

I Wished Harry good luck and went off to find the twins. I found them sitting next to Lee, Angelina, and Katie. Dumbledore soon let Harry and Cedric go first because they had more points. Then shortly after, he let Flure and Krum into the maze. Hermione's words kept repeating threw my head, 'People change in there.' What could that mean? What could go wrong? It was just a maze. Right?

"This is taking forever." I said. I lean over and rest my head on Georg's shoulder. And soon enough I fall asleep.

"Y/n! Wake up!" George practically yells at me.

I look around, startled with all the commotion going on. With Flure screaming and Cho having a melt down. With people looking at one another with shock. With people crowded around one area. And what sounded like an older man yelling.

"No. That's my boy!" the mad was yelling.

I stood up and ran to the crowd and saw Harry hugging a body. Cedric's body. "He's back! Voldemort, he's back! Cedric, he asked me to bring back his body." He cried.

"Come on, Y/n, let's get back inside." The twins led me through the crowd. Then I stopped.

"Wait. Wares Seamus?" I asked. "Can we find him pleas? Then go inside?"

"He'll be fine." We got to the castle and sat down in the common room.

"That was something."

"You could say that." I said.

"We should probably go to bed-" 

"No." I cut Fred off. I didn't want to go to bed. Not after what I saw. Sure, I didn't actually see him die, but the image of Cedric laying still of the grass stayed in my head.

"We can stay up for a little longer, but I'm tired." He said, sounding like a parent.

"You sound like my mother." I laugh.

"Our mum would just yell at us and make us go to bed."

"Probably because you get on her nerves too much."

"So your saying were annoying?" George asks.

"You can be, yes."

"Harsh."

"The truth hurts, sweetie."