27

(Should I probably edit this?? I feel like it's trash)

~Third Person Pov~

The first day had officially started for the students at Hogwarts. Being the last first day for some. Y/n and the other girls in her dorm got ready for the day and went down to the common room to wait for the rest of their friends. When the girls finally saw two red heads running down the stairs and a few other guys following, they decided to start heading to the Great Hall.

~Y/n's Pov~

I was walking side by side with Katie, who someone swings their arm around my shoulder. I looked up to see the one and only George Weasley standing next to me. 

"Ew it's the love birds." Katie scrunched up her noes, trying to hold in a laugh. 

"You know you wish you had something like this." I looked at her straight in the eye.

"Don't expose me like that Y/n, I thought you were nicer than that."

"Have you met her? She's the rudest person ever." Lee looked over at us.

"True." Katie looked at the ground. I raised an eyebrow and nudged her in the side. She just looked at me, confused.

When we got to the Great Hall and sat down, Hermione, Harry, and Ron decided to squees their way next to us. I still made sure to be next to Katie to ask her what happened. But as I was about to say something, Dumbledore stood up and started to speak. 

"Attention students, I didn't get time to introduce our new Deffence Against The Dark Arts professor last night as it was getting late. This is Professor Umbridge, please giver her a worm welcome today as you see her in class."

The lady dressed all in pink stood up. "Hello students, I'm sure well all become great friends-"

"Yeah sure" The twins mumbled.

Umbridge kept talking until Dumbledore finally told her to let us eat, even though Ron had already had his face stuffed with food.

Now that everyone went to their own conversations, Fred, George, and Lee just thinking of ways to prank the new professor already, I took it as a good chance to talk to Katie.

"Hey, Kate, why did you look down when Lee looked at you earlier?"

"Er, nothing." She just looked at her food.

"Don't lie to me."

"It's nothing, really."

"Ok, if you really don't want me to know, it's fine."

"You'll just laugh."

"Girl, why the hell would I ever laugh at you over something serious?"

"I don't know, but it's that I like Lee."

"You what?!" I yelled. She slammed her hand over my mouth. "Right, sorry. I won't tell anyone, I swear. But are you going to tell Angie?"

"Yeas, later, I guess."

"I'm so happy, I'll do anything I probably can to get you two together."