12

~Y/n's Pov~

"Seamus!" I yelled

"What?"

"Come. We're going to spend quality sibling time together. Whether you like it of not." I grinned.

"And where is this coming from?" He questioned.

"No more questions, dear brother."

"Ok?"

~Seamus's Pov~

I had no idea where this was coming from. But we haven't really spent time together lately. Always that tall ginger guy gotta ruin it for me. All I want is time with my big sister. Is that too much to ask for? Anyway, that's besides the point. It was a weekend, so we got the whole day together. We started off by catching up with each others 'Drama' You could say. Well, mainly just stuff with classes and teachers we despise.

"Ooo, what are you two talking about?" That nasty ginger man came in. Well to be honest he's not all that bad.

"Go away, you tall ginger man." I say.

"Hey! Be nice." Y/n says, holding back a laugh.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Ginger man. Gingerbread man."

"Irish stew."

"Ok, now that's too far!" Y/n said. "I like gingerbread man, that's your new nickname." She got up and pushed him out of the room.

"What happened to being nice?" He said.

"This is a sister, brother moment. No need to jump in." She mocked his voice. "Pfft, Irish stew. Where did he get that from?"

"And the mean side of Y/n comes out." I laugh.

~Y/n's Pov~

"Hmm, what to do now." I thought of things to do. "What about we sneak off to the kitchens and get a snack or something."

"Sounds good to me." We set off for our little journey. It was almost dinner, but who cares.

"Hey, er, can one of you your guys make me a gingerbread man by any chance?"

"Why that?" I ask.

"You'll see."

A little elf ran up to us and brought a little cookie shaped as a person. "Thanks. Not come on!" He grabbed my wrist and ran to the common room.

"Hey George." He said comely. "Got you something." He handed George the cookie and I laughed.

"Aw, thanks Irish man. It means a lot."

"Oh feck off." (Ha, see what I did there? 'Irish slang')

I laughed, then we ran off again.

---

"You complain that I'm with George all the time, yet your with Dean all the time." I say.

"Yeah, but that's different."

"How?"

"Your older than me, so you're doing 6th year stuff."

"I still don't see how that's any different, but whatever helps you sleep at night."

---

"What to do now?" I asked.

"Go to bed." He said.

"I guess."

"We should do this more often. Your finally not with tall ginger man."

"Quick question, what all nicknames, so you have for him?"

"Well there's Gingerbread man, Ginger man, Tall ginger guy, Person who took my sister away. I have more."

"'Person who took my sister away'? Wow."

"But he did."

"Ok whatever, good night." I say, walking up to my dorm.

"Good night n/n."

(I'm sorry that it's short, but I'm tired, and I updated yesterday. I don't know what this chapter is-)