29

~Y/n's Pov~

I was busy trying to fix an old camera I had when I heard yelling. "I can't believe him!" Seamus yelled, running into the courtyard that George and I were sitting in. Dean was trying his best to keep up with him, but it's hard to keep up with him when he's mad.

"What happened?" I stood up and stopped him from walking.

"That stupid Harry Potter called mother stupid. 'I don't care what your stupid mother thinks.'" He said, trying the best British accent he could do, but miserably failed. 

"He's holding up really bad." Dean's eyes were so wide, that it looked like he had just seen someone get murdered.

"It's always something with Harry, Isn't it?" I shook my head.

"What do you mean?" Seamus questioned.

"Well, last year it was the whole Triwizard Tournament thing, and now it's him calling mum stupid. What is up with you two?"

"You're not the slightest worried over the situation?" He sassed me.

"Don't you sass me. I don't even know what happened."

"I'll explain." Dean reassured my brother. "We were sitting in the common room with a bunch of people, and Harry walks in, so things get quiet. Seamus gets up and talks about how your mum doesn't believe the whole you-know-who thing and how he's back. Harry got mad and said that he didn't care what she thought and walked off, while Ron stood up for Harry."

"Funny how you all sleep in the same room." George stood up. "It was dramatic. I watched the whole things go down with Lee."

"I love you and all, but now is not the right time." I reached a hand behind me and snapped it closed to shut him up.

"Why would he say that? You don't think he just said that because he was mad?" I asked. Of course, I was upset, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. "It's not like you can just avoid him. You're in the same year, same dorm, and classes."

"Stop." Seamus looked at me.

"Sorry, I'll talk to him if you want to."

"I don't know-"

"Better than a no. I'll do it." I never waste a chance to defend my little brother. NO matter how much it embarrasses him.

"Y/n!" George yelled as I was about to enter the castle. "You can't just leave me." He made a little pouty face that turned into a glare.

"Oops, you can come too, unless you want to babysit those two." 

"I'm good." He shot up and ran over to me.

I turned around to say bye to Seamus and Dean, but Dean was too busy comforting Seamus. George and I could hear a soft whisper from him saying, "It will be fine." then he gave him a little kiss.

"They're so cute." I looked at the camera I was fixing and held it up. I pushed the small button on the top, and it clicked, printing a small moving photo of the two. "Sweet, it works." Then I ran off with George.

"Now that the camera is fixed, you can take photos of our last year." 

"That I can." 

We ran all the way back to the Common room, where we found Fred.

"Here, hold this." George snatched the camera from my hands and shoved it into Fred's.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Fred asked.

"Click the button on the top, you dim wit." George said like it was obvious. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.

"One, two,-" I placed my hands around his neck. "-three." Click. The picture had taken and started printing.